Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Kaitlin's Mooring
This topic is about Kaitlin's Mooring
Book Cover Help > Could you add a book cover to 'Kaitlin's Mooring' by Carey V Azzara, please?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beanie (new) - added it

Beanie Lei (goodreadscombeanie_lei) | 42 comments Hi Olivia + Librarians Team, could you please add a book cover to 'Kaitlin's Mooring' by Carey V Azzara, please? The ISBN is
0999707086 (ISBN13: 9780999707081) and the cover is here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kaitlins-Moo.... Thanks for your help in advance!

message 2: by Cullen (new)

Cullen Kisner (cullen_leeann) | 83 comments Hello! I added a Kindle edition featuring a cover. However, the hardcover edition on Amazon does not have a cover, but rather just says "No image available".

Is there another source where I could get the cover from? Perhaps, a scan of your copy of the book (including a picture of the ISBN).

message 3: by Beanie (new) - added it

Beanie Lei (goodreadscombeanie_lei) | 42 comments Hi Cullen, thanks for this! I only have a copy of the Kindle ebook I'm afraid, so I'll try to let the author know you're asking.

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments books moved to the correct profile (Carey V.^^Azzara)

message 5: by Olivia (last edited Nov 01, 2018 09:54AM) (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments After some research I brought books by this author from couple different profiles and combined under 1-space profile.
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

message 6: by Beanie (new) - added it

Beanie Lei (goodreadscombeanie_lei) | 42 comments Hi Olivia, thanks for this, have a great week ahead :-)

Jennifer Perry | 2 comments I got "Kaitlin's Mooring" after 2 friends raved about it and it's one of the most realistic and moving stories I've read in years. Please put the cover of the book up here on Goodreads. It's still not there. Thank you!

Jennifer Perry | 2 comments Beanie wrote: "Hi Cullen, thanks for this! I only have a copy of the Kindle ebook I'm afraid, so I'll try to let the author know you're asking."

I still don't see the cover here, though I do see it on Amazon. :( Please add it here when you can. Thanks so much!

message 9: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments #7 cover was now available on Amazon; added