What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Horror - he meets a strange but attractive female, during dinner she removes something from her mouth, he can't see it, but it's a maggot

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keith (new)

Keith B | 1 comments Spoilers ahead: first read in the 90's and difficult to add detail without spoilers. Adult themes, particularly towards the end. He meets her and forms a relationship. She is a member of the "Gray" family from the Town of "Dorian" which isn't made obvious until the end of the book - any assistance gratefully received - Thank You.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37809 comments Mod
Are those the spoilers?

It's fine to reveal spoilers as long as they're not in your header. Sometimes queries can't be solved without spoilers.

The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1477 comments Possibly Family Portrait? It appears to be a rather graphic take on The Picture Of Dorian Gray, judging by what I can find about it.

The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1477 comments This is definitely Family Portrait.

message 6: by Emmy (new)

Emmy (emmy205) | 39 comments Hi, Rockabilly! Could you include a link, please?

The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1477 comments Emmy wrote: "Hi, Rockabilly! Could you include a link, please?"

I did in my earlier post.

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33487 comments Mod
Note: Keith (2018) was last active on the site in August 2018.