Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Help Required Please

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Spencer | 8 comments Hello and Help required please

I have just entered two new books, but have left out some information about one and including the book cover on the other. I cannot work out how to go back and put it the additional bits for each book.

Thanks in advance

Maxine Spencer

message 2: by Abcdarian (last edited Jul 29, 2018 04:58AM) (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments There is a very brief window of time where you can access a book you've added, after that a librarian has to do it. If you give us the names of the books (links to them on Goodreads would be helpful) and the information missing, we can add it.

message 3: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Spencer | 8 comments Thank You and much appreciated

1. Book One The Bubble is Born by Maxine Spencer
ISBN =9781925692723

I want to change One to ONE and then put a few spaces between ONE and The

Then add this description about the book
Book One ‘The Bubble Is Born – Understanding Where Your Limiting Beliefs Come From’ is about discovering where your limiting mindset (bubbles), originates and how these limiting beliefs impact our lives.
Maxine takes you on the journey of her life through the latter part of the twentieth century and shows how her own bubble was created. Maxine reflects honestly as she delves into her past, which has enabled her to bring an awareness to who she was and why.
With this new knowledge, YOU will have the opportunity to investigate the beginning of your own bubble and truly understand more yourself.
2. Book Two Bursting the Bubble by Maxine Spencer
ISBN =9781925692662

I want to change Two to TWO and then put a few spaces between TWO and Bursting

And then add the book cover

(but i am not sure how to put the book cover in here)

message 4: by Olivia (last edited Jul 29, 2018 05:48AM) (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments Hi Maxine,
to edit the titles in line with Goodreads standards we would appreciate if you could provide a title for this series.

message 5: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments For now I corrected the titles using a title of the first book as series name, added description, missing ISBNs and cover from Amazon

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments Also, you can claim the author profile with your books using the link below:
https://www.goodreads.com/author/conf...
If you'll chose to do it your current reader account will be merged with the author account once the claim is accepted.

message 7: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Spencer | 8 comments Last week I added my two newly published books and I requested some help. Two wonderful people did assist me. There is one thing still required.

My two books are called -
1. The Bubble is Born
2. Bursting the Bubble
Both by Maxine Spencer

When I entered them initially - in front of each title I had Book One /Book Two.

I was asked to name the series. I have spent some time considering this and my conclusion is - I do not actually have a series. These are two individual books and there will not be a Book Three.

Can someone please remove the extra bits after each title please ( I think the wonderful helper/s put the following after each title - The Bubble is Born #1. and the other one was #2).

Thank you to the wonderful people who helped me last time.

And thanks in advance to who ever is assisting this time

Much appreciated

message 8: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Spencer | 8 comments Last week I added my two newly published books and I requested some help. Two wonderful people did assist me. There is one thing still required.

My two books are called -
1. The Bubble is Born
2. Bursting the Bubble
Both by Maxine Spencer

When I entered them initially - in front of each title I had Book One /Book Two.

I was asked to name the series. I have spent some time considering this and my conclusion is - I do not actually have a series. These are two individual books and there will not be a Book Three.

Can someone please remove the extra bits after each title please ( I think the wonderful helper/s put the following after each title - The Bubble is Born #1. and the other one was #2).

Thank you to the wonderful people who helped me last time.

And thanks in advance to who ever is assisting this time

Much appreciated

message 9: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23191 comments I answered this in the other thread. Awaiting an answer.