twilight lovers! discussion

Members > Would you become a vampire?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 247) (247 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Evan (new)

Evan  (evanup1) If you were given the choice would you become a vampire? I know it sounds like an easy question to answer but truly think about it. The pros and cons... would you be willing to give everything up? Start over? Give me your answers and reasons! I thought about it and I think I would. Because I like being different and I know that I could do what Edward does and fall in love with a human and make it work.

P.S. Please read my writing!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i don't know i really like this question though i guess i would say no because i don't want to stay the same age and look the same but i think i could bend the rules but i don't want to see my family die and i would rather be a werewolf.

now if i had no other choice i would enjoy being a vampire because of not aging and i definately would love to go around the world and live through generations and enjoy the long immortality and i would definately want someone to accompany me though but i wouldnt want to put someone else through the misery

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

hey guys you should post on this one i think everyone would like to read about wat everyone wrote it just shows how much you like the cullens

message 4: by Brighde (new)

Brighde | 137 comments If I was faced with the question of becoming a vampire and spending eternity with Edward I would say HELL YES! lol.

message 5: by Gail (new)

Gail D.C. | 5 comments When I was younger I used to dream of being a vampire! Of course I would want to become one at an age where I could take care of myself in society. Over 20 but under 35 assuming I looked good! I think it would be hard though not just seeing the deaths of those I loved but unless you are abble to accept change with ease I think some would begin to have difficulty after the first hundred years or so. I would not take anyone with me into the life and I would dread taking life. The Cullens seem to be very carefull about this they seem to understand just how precious life is. Edward is so hot though!!!

message 6: by Jordan (last edited Mar 14, 2008 06:04PM) (new)

Jordan | 9 comments totally. i really want to be a vampire. edward is so so so so HOT!!!!! i would love to live with him for the rest of eternity.

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma Welker (emmawelker) | 1 comments um now that i think about it having to start ALL OVER i would probly not become a vampire but it would totally b cool to meet one!

message 8: by Heera (new)

Heera I think i would actually love to become a vampire because i would always want to stay the same age (hopefully 16) and my whole family would hopefully be vampires and we wouldn't have to eat each other then

message 9: by Marcy (new)

Marcy | 3 comments I'm not sure. I guess, if presented with the option of becoming a vampire instead of dying I wouldn't, simply because I would be scared of leaving everything I have known and loved. Even if I did become a vampire, wheres the excitement of it? I wouldn't be able to fantasize about it anymore! I would have to fantasize about what it would be like to be human again!

message 10: by Mandi (new)

Mandi Connell | 84 comments If I had this option, I would do it if I was in love with a vampire like Bella. But otherwise I would want to stay human cause there really wouldn't be a point for me

message 11: by Erick (new)

Erick | 6 comments Ooh. Toughy.
I would definitely NOT choose to be a werewolf as I get mad a lot.
I wouldn't be a vampire because I don't want to be lonely or have to suffer changes again, and again, and again.

message 12: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) I always wanted to be a vampire but now that I think about it I see no point in it.

message 13: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (DreamsFromAnotherPlanet) | 285 comments When i think about it, i really would love to be a vapmpire. I've always had a facination of them from movies and books, but the twilight saga really made me think.
So im Vampire all the way :)

message 14: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) I have always dreamed of becoming a vampire. I even used to play vampire with my friend all the time when I was little. Unless I had Edward I would kill myself after being a vampire for 200 years. Wouldn't you?

message 15: by Brighde (new)

Brighde | 137 comments No. I would use my imortality to change the world inn a good way.

message 16: by Haylie (new)

Haylie | 5 comments i would become a vampire, that is like all i think about now. even with the cons, i think if i got Edward i would be more than happy!!

message 17: by Brighde (new)

Brighde | 137 comments If I was in love with some1 like Bella with Edward possibly. It would be hard seeing every1 I know dissolve. But a good oppurtunity to save the world. lol. With unlimited time on my hands I could do a lot of good.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I wold kill to be a vampire, no pun intended.

message 19: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) What if everyone in the wor;d that wanted to be a vampire turned into one. CHAOS!

message 20: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (DreamsFromAnotherPlanet) | 285 comments complete pandamonium :D, Its just one of those things isn't it we all dream of becoming some mythical character at some poit in our lives, but being a vampire (i would like to think i could be a Vegetarian) thats just really cool!

message 21: by Brighde (new)

Brighde | 137 comments idk... vamp, mermaid, and fairy r onn my list. i know that sounds weird but then u could fly r swim.

message 22: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) I think It would be totally RADICAL/GROOVY/AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To be a Fairy

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont know if i would want to i mean my pal and parents going to be gone and me i'll live on and on i mean i guess changing the world is good but i would rather be in my own time and wid my people

message 24: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (DreamsFromAnotherPlanet) | 285 comments I agree to a certain extent, it would be hard to leave those around you but it would still be totally awesome.
I like the idea of the fairy too Brighde it would be cool!

message 25: by ~Selena~ (new)

~Selena~ (MariaTaquitoSanchez) if all vampires are like the cullens, then HELL YES!!!!!

message 26: by Supergirlhoggan (new)

Supergirlhoggan | 3 comments Um...yeah. I think i'd become a vampire. If I had fallin in love like Edward and Bella.
It's kinda hard for me to decide cuz of all the pros and cons. I would miss my family and friends, and i'd never get to see them again. There's a big fat con in my way.
The pro would be living with a georgous person like Edward forever. Wouldn't that be awesome!

message 27: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Would you still become one if you really liked your own personal Edward that wasn't a vamp, would you sacrafice them for being a vampire,

message 28: by Beret (new)

Beret Brems (kokomo_bb) | 42 comments well, if Edward was in love with me, I would do anything to be with him......

message 29: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) But what if Edward was human and you were a vamp, would you change him?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

now that is a hard one ryan i wouldnt i mean he needs to find someone who is a human i dont think i would have the heart in to puting him through that pain i would die just watching him suffer

message 31: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Yeah that's howthe vampire Edward feels about Bella, that is why it's so hard for him.

message 32: by Ren (new)

Ren (silverparadox) | 10 comments i would be one. but only if it was like the Cullens. I would NOT want to kill someone. THe lure of Immortality is just too great. *sighs* I would go for it, if i had the chance.

message 33: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (DreamsFromAnotherPlanet) | 285 comments yeah thats the only down side i can see really, that all vampires aren't like the cullens but think i would still be a vampire and i would try me best to be Vegetarian.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

i get ur point ryan i guess bella just doesnt get it and all shes thinkin abt is wat she want and not how edward feels abt it

message 35: by Mandi (new)

Mandi Connell | 84 comments If human Edward wanted me to do that to him, and i mean really wanted it, i would do it. but otherwise, no!

message 36: by Raquel (new)

Raquel (rqcha) | 8 comments It depends, as of right now I would hate to give up my life and all of the perks of actually being able to grow up and not have to hide who i really am from all mortals. So I would do exactly what Carlisle did to Edward and some of their other family members: wait until I had no other chance and then become a vampire. That way I wouldn't be taking away anything that I could have had otherwise, but I'd still be able to be a vampire (:

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I WOULD BE ONE!!! no question!!!!! espically if i could be edwards!!!

message 38: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn (brownie789) | 11 comments I agree with Raquel. Wait untill you had no chance left

message 39: by Analicia (new)

Analicia Zamora | 12 comments I have outweighed the pros and cons of becoming a vampire and I would love to become one even though it might mean that I would have to start all over.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

btw no take backs cuz wat if u hate ur life as edward hated it

message 41: by Maryann (new)

Maryann (uorgirl) | 35 comments Before I read TWILIGHT I would have said no. However, now, I would say YES!!!!

message 42: by Devyn (new)

Devyn | 19 comments I think that I would want to become a vampire now that I read Tilight too, but only if Edward was in the picture. I would be too lonely without him, then there would be no point.

message 43: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (KelseyNicole) | 52 comments I would become a vampire as long as the one i love was one too. That way we would have forever. <3

message 44: by Rikloud (new)

Rikloud | 60 comments I would like to be a vampire it sounds less scary than having to live with my grandma who is always finding some way to insult or dissaprove of me. MAJOR NIGHTMARE!!!!!!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I WOULD SO BECOME A VAMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree with kelsey

message 47: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (cmevans1) I don't think I'd want to be one. Think about it, you can't be friends with any one who's not a vampire and you'd miss your family growing old and you'd have to live up north which might not be so bad but I like the beach too much to give that up (at least you couldn't go there during the day) and PETA would hate you, and you'd see EVERYTHING!!! the world dying, you'd live through wars (which might mess with your head a little. So no i wouldn't become a vampire, even with all the awesome perks.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

you have a point

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I am undecided.I want to because of the strength,the sight,the beauty, and the immortality...but at the same time, I would be giving up life, friends, and family...

message 50: by Lyssy (new)

Lyssy | 11 comments i would become a vampire if i could live the rest of my life with my true love and soul mate

« previous 1 3 4 5

unread topics | mark unread