What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Murder Mystery novel featuring a couple who lures people in (sexually) and kills them

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Desiree (new)

Desiree | 1 comments I read this book probably in 2012 but I did not buy it in 2012, I moved into my older sisters room she used during her time at university and it was on her Bookshelf.

I remember in this book that there was a couple (man and wife) and one of them would go somewhere (bar, club, etc) and seduce someone and convince them to go back to their hotel room with them. While they were having sex, the other spouse would be hiding (in the closet or somewhere) and watch, then eventually come out and they would murder the person together. This part of the book was told from the killer’s perspective.

The whole book wasn’t about this however... I remember also within this book, a man (possibly a detective) was getting messages (on a computer I think) from another person explaining he was going to murder his sister or sister in law or girlfriend (I don't remember) and how he was going to do it and leave the dead body. Then when he went to her house, she was dead in the exact way he was told. The murder was really gruesome as well. Blood all over the walls and floor and items in the room she was murdered in.

I've been searching for the name of this book for sooooo long now and have never been able to find it. It's driving me crazy as I loved this book, but lost it when I moved across the country.

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments Do you remember the cover?
Part of a series?
Time period/location story takes place?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Desiree, are you still looking for this or did you find it?