What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance - boxer and a ex ballerina -sports romance/serial killer

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Gubish | 26 comments I read this book maybe 2016. Professional boxer meets a used to be ballerina. At a very young age a serial stalker/serial killer badly beat and raped her. Had her for days. Only girl to get away. Years later she meets the boxer. She does not do well in crowds. She has panic attacks. I remember her boxer wants her to go to a match. At entrance to go in groupies get mad at her and one throws a bottle hitting her in the side or back. Also boxers manager is a jerk to her.

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4162 comments The Tornado by Missy Blue or Dances with Monsters by D.C. Ruins?

It is said they were plagiarized from work on fanfic.net and I think support usually mark such "works" as NOT A BOOK.

message 3: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Gubish | 26 comments I have the book somewhere through I'm my kindle but I have like 2500 books i pulled author after author checked book after book but can't find it. 😖

message 4: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4162 comments Tricia wrote: "Carrie wrote: "I have the book somewhere through I'm my kindle but I have like 2500 books i pulled author after author checked book after book but can't find it. 😖"

It is NOT A BOOK! IT WAS STOLEN..."

She didn't say it's one of the ones I mentioned, no need to shout :) Just that she can't find what she read on her Kindle.

message 5: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Gubish | 26 comments Thank you all, found it. It was under Torn but now I fell bad about reading it hearing this book was not written by her 😖 . It was such a good book.

message 6: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Gubish | 26 comments *feel