What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Medium (Emily Chambers Spirit Medium #1)
This topic is about The Medium
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA 2016-17. Set in Victorian times? Ghost seeing girl. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leanne (new) - added it

Leanne  (leanne77) | 61 comments I remember it being set in victorian times? If not, some other old time period. Two sisters (can't remember if they have parents) work together. The oldest gets clients for the youngest who can see ghosts and talks to dead for paying customers. I remember one scene, or party's of it where she talks to a really rude ghost and refuses to meet him again. She meets a boy ghost who isn't like normal ghosts and I'm pretty sure they fall in love. They need to find out who 'killed' him otherwise he can't get back to his body or something...

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments Do you remember the cover?
Part of a series?

message 3: by Mai (new)

Mai | 1218 comments This one came up in a quick search:
The Medium by C.J. Archer. It's the first book in a trilogy (published in 2012).
It is set in Victorian England, she does work with her sister and there is a ghost that is not like the others.
Google books preview (in case you want to take a look!)
https://books.google.com/books?id=YUO...

message 4: by Leanne (new) - added it

Leanne  (leanne77) | 61 comments Mai wrote: "This one came up in a quick search:
The Medium by C.J. Archer. It's the first book in a trilogy (published in 2012).
It is set in Victorian England, she does work with her sister an..."

Yes!!!! Thank you!!! I've been trying to remember this book for months!!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Medium (other topics)