Read Your Face Off Book Club discussion

In a Dark, Dark Wood
This topic is about In a Dark, Dark Wood
In a Dark, Dark Wood > Chapter 14-19

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Riley (rileyfickett) | 154 comments Mod
This is the discussion thread for Chapters 14-19 of In a Dark, Dark Wood. Please keep discussion to this section of the book. If you have not read this section, beware of spoilers!

Andrea (booksandscribbles) | 32 comments Mod
I'm really just flying through this book. It is a quick read with how short the chapters are and the way the chapters end just make me want to keep reading.

So initially my theory was that there was some kind of accident. Now I'm thinking someone got a bit cabin crazy and Nora was running from them and then got hit by a car. I don't know.

Flo just gets weirder and more obsessed with Clare with every chapter. Maybe she's the one that will lose it. Unless they really aren't alone out there. It's possible. I think I remember something about footsteps in the snow. That's just creepy.

What do you all think is happening?

Riley (rileyfickett) | 154 comments Mod
Gaaaah Flo. I’m surprised no one has smacked her yet. 🙄 Now Nora and Nina have an escape plan so now we KNOW shit is about to go down. They’ll probably get snowed in then someone is going to lose their shit. I wonder if Clare has anything to do with what’s happening... maybe she’s in cahoots with someone elsewhere who’s coming to murder her friends she’s lost touch with or is fed up with? Gahhhh what will happen next?!