What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Wampus Springs - Mark of the Wolf
This topic is about Wampus Springs - Mark of the Wolf
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. I am looking for a YA fantasy book - it is werewolf/ paranormal based. Possible Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kristy-Leigh weaver | 8 comments Genre: Young adult fantasy involving werewolves/paranormals

Plot: (could include spoilers)
A girl in elementary school is attacked by a wolf - her friend (s?) Is killed by the wolf

Herself and her mother move away and she starts highschool - she always feels like something is watching her/following her
She also gets bullied in school

She then goes on a camping trip with the class and she meets the wolf again (as far as i can remeber her friends soul/spirit is trapped in the wolf)
_______

I read thjs book around 4-5 years ago
I cannot remebwr the cover of the book

I got the book from my kindke store it was either free or on kindle unlimited(i cannot check as the account i used was an old family members)

Thankyou

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35716 comments Mod
Kristy-Leigh, I notice your request is marked Solved. Just to confirm, did you find your book?

Kristy-Leigh weaver | 8 comments No I haven't, I think I clicked the wrong thing

message 4: by Kris (new)

No worries. I moved this thread to the "Unsolved" folder by clicking the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app). I also deleted the duplicate thread.

Kristy-Leigh weaver | 8 comments bump

message 6: by Kris (new)

Please note you can bump your request (post a comment) every 30+ days - or sooner if you remember more information. Not more often because this group is so large.

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Kristy-Leigh weaver | 8 comments I have now found this book it's called Wampus springs by wade faubert