HappyBookers discussion

To Kill a Kingdom
This topic is about To Kill a Kingdom
To be discussed... > August - To Kill a Kingdom

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mirre, Queen of Stars (new) - added it

Mirre 🌙 (mirrehilt) | 9 comments Mod
"Technically, I'm a murderer, but I like to think that's one of my better qualities."

message 2: by Anouk, Lady Constellation (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anouk 🌍 | 13 comments Mod
Yeaash, I'm really excited about this book, and the copy I own is just lovely, can't wait till it's august 1st and I can start reading this!
Anyone else as excited as I am?

Emma | 10 comments Me! But I'm more excited about the darkest minds in September :p I really want to see that movie, but I have to read the book first so I can't wait haha.

Dylan | 8 comments I'm currently reading it and it's really good so far, you definitely should start reading really soon palls :):)

message 5: by lady of the night (last edited Aug 01, 2018 11:38AM) (new)

lady of the night | 11 comments Emma wrote: "Me! But I'm more excited about the darkest minds in September :p I really want to see that movie, but I have to read the book first so I can't wait haha."

Yeah, me too! I actually wanted to start reading it in the following week, but since you guys will be reading it next month, I'll join. The movie will still be in theatres then, right?

description

lady of the night | 11 comments Dylan wrote: "I'm currently reading it and it's really good so far, you definitely should start reading really soon palls :):)"

How many pages have you read yet? I am going to start tonight!

Dylan | 8 comments lady of the night wrote: "Dylan wrote: "I'm currently reading it and it's really good so far, you definitely should start reading really soon palls :):)"

How many pages have you read yet? I am going to start tonight!"

I'm on page 94 (ch 15).
Have fun!:)

message 8: by ava (new) - added it

ava (avahighladyofbooks) | 7 comments lady of the night wrote: "Emma wrote: "Me! But I'm more excited about the darkest minds in September :p I really want to see that movie, but I have to read the book first so I can't wait haha."

Yeah, me too! I actually wan..."

it probably will be, or at least I'm hoping that too hahah

message 9: by Mirre, Queen of Stars (new) - added it

Mirre 🌙 (mirrehilt) | 9 comments Mod
anybody else started reading yet? I'm loving the quotes from this book so far

lady of the night | 11 comments Dylan wrote: "lady of the night wrote: "Dylan wrote: "I'm currently reading it and it's really good so far, you definitely should start reading really soon palls :):)"

How many pages have you read yet? I am goi..."

thanks!

message 11: by Emma (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emma | 10 comments I'm really loving this book so far, I reaallly like the romance. In the beginning I thought it was just gonna be a dark mermaid story, but I just found out it's actually a retelling of the little mermaid!