『 Ionia 』 discussion

Northstar > northstar dungeons

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by soub, egg (new)

soub (gothstew) | 1643 comments Mod
where the citizens of northstar go if they commit a minor crime

message 2: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments Raven, of all people, had slipped out of Izanagi’s house during the middle of the night to ensure the other male wouldn’t freak out over his safety. Didn’t matter as the “assassin” made his way over to the dungeons and started sneaking his way in. It wasn’t difficult to slip past the terrible guards who were half the time sleeping on the job. Sighing, the boy quietly made his way to the main hall where all the prisoners were being held. Now, he just had to find that one White Fang member’s cell.

message 3: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments Raven smoothly drifted through the halls like a snake, turning corners as he soon made his way to the hall in which the cell was located. A dark smirk found its way onto his face as he turned around the corner to advance towards the cell, but then stopped. Something was. . . off. Raven couldn’t tell what, but that aura was beating through the air like owl wings. It was strong, but quiet. A small snort made its way out of his mouth as he stood at the entrance of the hall way, facing in the direction of the cell.

message 4: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments Raven faintly heard the sound of chains rattling not far off as he approached the noise and ran into someone. The White Fang member he was told to kill was standing in front up him, ready to be killed. But there was someone in his way and he knew who it was right away from the sound of her voice. Shadow, he thought, frowning as he got into a defensive stance. "Yes, again," he whispered, watching as the target started to back away and run off into the halls of the dungeon. He needed to slide past her, but how? "But you didn't, guess that's your mistake." Raven tried spitting back insults, drawing his cudgel as daggers edged his eyes.

message 5: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments Raven snorted with anger, realizing he had to slip past the assassin and after that member. He had to finish his mission and he couldn't let her get in the way. "I don't think so," he simply stated, waiting for the woman to make her move. Raven now knew better than to try and attack first, and with the confined space they were located in it wouldn't be easy. Lowering himself further to the floor, his eyes were filled with aggressiveness as he waited.

message 6: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments A strange noise came from Raven as his anger grew from these terrible remarks. That noise was probably the human equivalent of a snarl or something. "Shut. It," he spat, dodging the knife as it flew at him. The target was getting away. Shadow was the thing in the way. He wasn't finished with his fight with the female from before. Raven had tried very hard to ensure the wounds he received wouldn't open again. Hell, that wound he had received on his leg kept him from running for an entire week! The man thought it would be better to return that favor. Dropping to a fairly low point, the male didn't hesitate anymore as he shot forward at the assassin, raising his cudgel to hit her anywhere. He had to finish the mission and this time he would pressure himself quite heavily so he wouldn't express anymore emotions. This time, he would actually fight like he was taught to.

message 7: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments Raven spun around, too late to miss the sharp blades against his arm but quick enough to try and attack back. "The real question is: do you want me to fight you?" With a speed almost matching the other assassin's own, the male swung his weapon yet again. This time, it was in a straight-down motion towards her chest. His arm was slightly shaking from the newly found wound, but he had to push through it.

message 8: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments Raven sighed, suddenly realizing that he should’ve re-phrased that statement. He merely snorted at her bold statement, the male never skipping a heartbeat as he ferociously pulled a dagger from his belt and swung with all his might at the woman. “No longer a threat? Ah, so I am decent enough to provide one towards the White Fang, ey?” His frown turned to a smirk as he waited for the blow to strike.

message 9: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments Raven pushed harder and harder with the dagger, backing off a step when the knife came round to hit him. Another step was taken back as the male ducked under the speeding cudgel, looking up at it carefully as he wondered what he could do. Maybe, now was the time to try something. Seeing his current position, the assassin dove for the other’s leg, aiming to use his weight to make her fall then make a sprint for the fleeing target. It was now or never.

message 10: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments Raven quietly thanked the gods as his tactic worked, sending the assassin to the floor. Immediately after he heard her curse, the male shot up and ran for his life in the direction the target fled for. He had to catch up, and now. Hearing the throwing knife rush past his ear, only nicking it a bit, Raven continued to sprint through the small passage ways that the dungeon held for him. That person could be anywhere by now, but he needed to finish this mission and get the hell away from that woman.

message 11: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments Raven couldn’t stop running. He listened closely for the fleeing target just to hear Shadow sprinting closely behind him. “Shit,” he cursed, taking a small glance behind him, debating on what he would probably have to do. Raven usually didn’t get very far when running, so this sprinting would take a heavy toll on him. The wound on his arm wasn’t making things easier either as he took quick breaths, his speed starting to slow as he lost energy. But he had to keep going, not just because of the target getting away, mostly because of the threat closing in behind him. Finally stopping, he spun his body quickly as he waited for the incoming attack, his breaths now sharp and deep.

message 12: by butterbean (last edited Oct 11, 2018 04:28AM) (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments ((woah! I didn’t know I made them so quickly! well, uhhh, all I can really say is lots of typing practice on phones and computers lol. :p))

Raven silently paused himself, listening constantly to the sounds that bounced off the stone walls around him. But, there were the throwing daggers again coming to get revenge. Hearing her comments, the male dropped to the floor from the pain and whimpered as he placed a hand on his now bleeding leg. “If I would’ve joined your stupid White Fang, I would’ve never. . . meet all these amazing people.” Raven dropped his voice on that last part, the sentence sending his thoughts circling around Izanagi. Wait, Izanagi. Gods what was he going to say when the boy came back with some injuries? Well, either way. That would happen later. “Give up? I don’t think so.”

message 13: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments Raven nodded, feeling the dagger being pulled from his hand as the one in his leg was taken as well. Moving his hand over to the closely placed stone wall, the male grabbed a stone that stuck out a bit and tried to use it to stand. He grunted in pain as he slowly hoisted himself to his feet and leaned up against the wall, looking up at the ceiling as he huffed a grin. "I might've. . . failed my mission," he playfully stated, his hand covering the wound on his leg now covered in his own blood. It wasn't fatal, but it would take awhile to heal and it would for sure leave a scar.

message 14: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments Raven lowered his head, clearly lost in thought as he wondered on her options. There really wasn't a reason to run anymore, being he really couldn't due to his wound. Death. That was one of the options the assassin gave. Was it okay? The male started debating on the option. But- something was holding him back and he knew who it was. Izanagi.

Izanagi cared for him, laughed with him, quite clearly loved him. Raven, the soft guy that he was, couldn't help but love him back. Death wasn't an option he wanted to choose. Then that other one came around. Being locked up. Clearly, the guards here sucked at their job and were surprisingly still sleeping even after they were fighting. And might the male add, it was loud. The sounds of running and weapons bashing against each other were enough to wake the dead, but it seemed the guards didn't seem to mind it. Clearly, they were stupid.

"The second option might work." His eyes flickered over to the woman, a soft smile coming to his face. The stupidity of the guards would allow him to escape quite easily and maybe get some well needed rest. Heading to Izanagi will have to wait. He'll worry for Raven, that was clear, but the worry would make the arrival of the other male so much better.

message 15: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments ((okay, well in private muumew and I started a relationship for the boi raven and her character izanagi. and well they’re sorta boyfriends now and it’s really adorable heh. also crap I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you cry!))

message 16: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments ((dang man, I’m sorry. would you like me to edit anything?))

message 17: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments ((okay! let me know if i need to do anything for you! :))

message 18: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments ((I’ll think of something here soon, ey? I’ll get back to you if I have something!))

message 19: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments ((well. . . shadow did give raven some options on what to do and he choose the second one. maybe shadow could just carry out her plan and maybe they could just chat for awhile while he's locked up? i don't know but i was thinking on having the two in a 'i hate you, i'll kill you. but i won't kill you' type of relationship lol.))

message 20: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments ((haha true though. also, maybe? i don't really know lol.))

message 21: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments ((did you post something here or are my notifications having a meltdown?))

message 22: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments ((owo))

message 23: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments ((it's fine! just take your time with a response, no need to rush yourself over something as 'important' as a roleplay :))