Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Alvar's Spear
This topic is about Alvar's Spear
Promote Your Book > GOLD MEDAL WINNER

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charles (new) - added it

Charles | 7 comments I just received my GOLD MEDAL for Alvar's Spear from NEXT GENERATION INDIE BOOK AWARDS.
Here's what the judges said--
"A rock-solid chunk of classic science fiction. Clearly inspired by the titans of 1960's and 1970's speculative authorship, yet it is completely unique and by no means derivative. Alvar's Spear is "old school", but with all of the positive and none of the negative connotations that term provokes. The book's overarching message of unity as it conflicts with prejudice feels particularly relevant to today.."

I'm celebrating by lowering the price to 99 ₵. If you're looking for a fast-paced book that's unlike anything you've seen since you read the masters of Science Fiction, -- a story of revolution, love, and redemption, on a sentient alien world of where a pack of snow wolves plays a major role, -- get your copy at : http://mybook.to/alvarspear

message 2: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman | 1239 comments Mod
Congrats

message 3: by Charles (new) - added it

Charles | 7 comments Thank you.

message 4: by Judy (new)

Judy Martialay | 176 comments Charles wrote: "I just received my GOLD MEDAL for Alvar's Spear from NEXT GENERATION INDIE BOOK AWARDS.
"A rock-solid chunk of classic science fiction. Clearly inspir..."

Congratulations, Charles!

message 5: by Carmel (new)

Carmel Hanes Charles wrote: "I just received my GOLD MEDAL for Alvar's Spear from NEXT GENERATION INDIE BOOK AWARDS.
"A rock-solid chunk of classic science fiction. Clearly inspir..."

Kudos to you! I hope your promotion is successful.

message 6: by Erica (new)

Erica Graham (erica_graham) | 268 comments Congratulations!

Karen Eisenbrey | 23 comments Congratulations! Well deserved, too. I will spread the word about the sale.

message 8: by Charles (new) - added it

Charles | 7 comments Thank you, Judy, Carmel, Erica, and Karen. I'm at a loss for words as to how this makes me feel.

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Alvar's Spear (other topics)