African American Beta Readers/Reviewers discussion

The Tannell's Family Secret
This topic is about The Tannell's Family Secret
Seeking Reviews for Novella

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lashonda Beauregard | 15 comments The Tannell's Family Secret by Lashonda Beauregard

Hello,
My latest book The Tannell's Family Secret is available on Amazon Now. I'm seeking reviews on Amazon and Goodreads for this book. My book is Free on Kindle Unlimited, but a ebook file can be provided.
Genre: Contemporary African American fiction. Word count: 18k words, 42 pages.

Please feel free to add this book to Listopia Best Books of Secrets list @ https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/9...

Synopsis:
The Tannells are the wealthiest family in the fictional town of Bayouville, Louisiana. They seem to have it all with money, power, and fame. Thomas and Savannah have always tried to paint the perfect picture of the Tannell family, but are they really perfect?
As a hurricane is approaching Bayouville, Louisiana, Mr. Tannell is dealing with a storm of his own. What secret could Mr. Tannell be hiding that could shatter the Tannells' image and empire?
What could the Dawson-Rollands, an average middle-class family, have that the Tannells don't?
The Tannell's Family Secret is a suspenseful, fiction story of two families, one rich, the other middle-class, that shows that things aren't always what they seem.

Thank you.

Ranell Lewis Hi Lashonda,

If you're still looking for beta readers I'd be happy to read your novella. If you have all the readers you need drop me a note.

Lashonda Beauregard | 15 comments Ranell wrote: "Hi Lashonda,

If you're still looking for beta readers I'd be happy to read your novella. If you have all the readers you need drop me a note."

Hello, I'm still seeking reviews for my book. I can email you a ebook file if needed. Thank you.

Ranell Lewis Hi Lashonda,
I’m able to download it through Kindle unlimited too. That would save you some time. What kind of feedback do you look for from beta readers?

Ranell

message 5: by ELGriffin (new) - added it

ELGriffin | 4 comments I will be happy to read and review your book on Kindle Unlimited. Please consider reading and reviewing mine as well in a swap if you enjoy Street Lit. Any other readers that enjoy this genre please feel free as well. Thank you.

A Gangsta's Pledge

Ranell Lewis Hey El,

Your story has a good plot line based on the summary you wrote. I haven’t read any street lit since Sister Souljah’s The Coldest Winter Ever...it’s been awhile. Right now my taste is contemporary AA romance and historical fiction. I’m sure you’ll get your beta readers though. Your genre is hot.

message 7: by Lashonda (last edited Aug 20, 2018 10:46AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lashonda Beauregard | 15 comments Ranell wrote: "Hi Lashonda,
I’m able to download it through Kindle unlimited too. That would save you some time. What kind of feedback do you look for from beta readers?

Ranell"
I haven't had beta readers, I'm basically just seeking reviewers for my book. I would be happy with just an honest review of my book. Thank you.

Ranell Lewis Will do. I’ll leave a review on Amazon.

Lashonda Beauregard | 15 comments ELGriffin wrote: "I will be happy to read and review your book on Kindle Unlimited. Please consider reading and reviewing mine as well in a swap if you enjoy Street Lit. Any other readers that enjoy this genre pleas..."

Thank you.