What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Bloodlace (The Gina Champion Mysteries, #1)
This topic is about Bloodlace
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA - Psychic Investigation/Mystery - Stage/Theatre show [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zach (new) - added it

Zach Sim | 4 comments The main character was female and either had magic or psychic abilities. I believe she could either see the past in certain books or talk to ghosts.

One of the books had her either join or work behind the scenes of a stage show in an old theatre, another book included a mentor that gave her tips to improve her abilities.

I read these books around mid-2000s, and I think the author's surname was in the last quarter of the alphabet.The main character was female and either had magic or psychic abilities. I believe she could either see the past in certain books or talk to ghosts.

One of the books had her either join or work behind the scenes of a stage show in an old theatre, another book included a mentor that gave her tips to improve her abilities.

I read these books around mid-2000s, and I think the author's surname was in the last quarter of the alphabet. As I can recall them being towards the end of the YA section in my local library.

message 2: by SBC (last edited Jul 30, 2018 11:22PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

SBC (essbeecee) | 893 comments Sounds like Kim Wilkins's Gina Champion Mysteries. The first book is Bloodlace.

message 3: by Zach (new) - added it

Zach Sim | 4 comments Thank you, that is the series and book I was hunting for.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Bloodlace (other topics)