Challenge Corner discussion

Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)
This topic is about Mind Games
Let's Buddy! - Fantasy > Mind Games, by Kiersten White - Starting August 12th 2018

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

Felicia | 15005 comments Mod
Fia and Annie are as close as two sisters can be. They look out for each other. Protect each other. And most importantly, they keep each other's secrets, even the most dangerous ones: Annie is blind, but can see visions of the future; Fia was born with flawless intuition—her first impulse is always exactly right.

When the sisters are offered a place at an elite boarding school, Fia realizes that something is wrong . . . but she doesn't grasp just how wrong. The Keane Institute is no ordinary school, and Fia is soon used for everything from picking stocks to planting bombs. If she tries to refuse, they threaten her with Annie's life.

Now Fia's falling in love with a boy who has dark secrets of his own. And with his help, she's ready to fight back. They stole her past. They control her present. But she won't let them take her future.

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 1605 comments About 15% in (view spoiler)
35% in (view spoiler)
45% in (view spoiler)
75% in (view spoiler)

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 2321 comments I'm starting this one now. Doesn't seem like it will take long :)

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 2321 comments 17%: (view spoiler)

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 2321 comments 34%: (view spoiler)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 1605 comments Jenn wrote: "17%: not sure how i feel.about this one yet. It seems very juvenile so far. Fia and this Adam seem to have instalove happening. Fias mind
is also all over the place making it hard to get a read o..."

I thought the same things and I honestly don't feel like it gets better she is all over the place it makes me confused and have to re-read things to understand.

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 2321 comments @Nicole Yeah, I completely agree. I should be able to finish this at lunch today and I have the second one to read after but I'm like, things need to start making sense lol

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 2321 comments 51%: (view spoiler)

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 2321 comments Finished: (view spoiler)

Nicole (nicolemeier111) | 1605 comments Jenn wrote: "Finished: [spoilers removed]"

I felt the same way. I have the second one too but I will get to it when I get to it. It doesn't seem as intriguing to me :(

message 11: by Jenn (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jenn (tellingmelies) | 2321 comments @Nicole And that makes me sad because Kiersten White is one of my favorite authors :(

Marissa | 1112 comments 20%
(view spoiler)

Marissa | 1112 comments 40%
(view spoiler)

Marissa | 1112 comments 60%
(view spoiler)

Marissa | 1112 comments 80%
(view spoiler)

Marissa | 1112 comments Finished
(view spoiler)