The Queen of All that Dies (The Fallen World, #1) The Queen of All that Dies discussion

similar books

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chickpea s Can anyone please recommend me a book similar to the queen of all that dies ( fallen world 1) or Alpha's claim
I want a book in which the hero and heroine are major enemies like in these books but the hero is attracted to the heroine so he finds some way to force her to be with him or get married
If anyone knows any book or series which are similar to these please do tell.

Mrsbooks There is a goodreads group called “What’s the name of that book???” You might find it helpful to post there.

Flita Fernandes Black Crown Trilogy by Ray Wagner And Pestilence by Laura Thalassa are some of the books I read after The fallen world series. :)

Chickpea s Mrsbooks wrote: "There is a goodreads group called “What’s the name of that book???” You might find it helpful to post there."
Ohh Thanks

message 5: by AℳY♔Queen of Fat cats♔Triple Time Magazine cover (last edited Apr 26, 2020 12:30PM) (new) - added it

AℳY♔Queen of Fat cats♔Triple Time Magazine cover The V Girl A Coming Of Age Story by Mya Robarts , heroine hates soldiers and he's a sorta soldier, she's amazing he has to make her cave but she's stubborn and smart. Best heroine ever

Guerre Les quatre cavaliers, T2 by Laura Thalassa this is the french cover but there's a version in english, i just hate the cover LOL, but the book is good enough to compensate if you don't mind a sorta graphic scene of rape.

Pestilence by Laura Thalassa so so good

The Silver Devil by Teresa Denys
this one has a very graphic scene of rape, really graphic and the heroine isn't as smart as Serenity but it's great