What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Crime ( Mafia) novel around 1990s . The boy had an illicit affair with an woman much older than him , the woman happened to be a mistress /wife of a criminal of that area.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kusal (last edited Jul 30, 2018 03:35AM) (new)

Kusal | 5 comments I have read this crime thriller (mafia) during 1990s where a teen aged boy became a hard core criminal of that area. He had also illicit affair with an woman much older than himself who happened to be mistress of local boss.
He also brutally murdered a man by throwing the person live in a pit of acid meant for washing/coloring clothes to wipe out any
clue. Later he became a mafia leader but arrested from a hotel near Las Vegas or LA .

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33390 comments Mod
Kusal, I moved your request to the "Unsolved" folder because you're looking for a specific book.

Please add plot details (a summary without spoilers) and genre to your topic header/title using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not mobile app). Someone is more likely to recognize your book. Just ask if you'd like help with this.

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37777 comments Mod
Deleting duplicate thread. Please only post your query once, and bookmark it so you don't lose it.

Info from the deleted thread:

"The book deals with a teenage boy who started an affair with an lady when she was dressing before a mirror in her room.
The boy also made a killing by throwing the living person in a drum of acid to wipe out every thing.
Later he became a big mafia leader.

Crime fiction, the main characters name was (probably) Bapino.
I have read this book 1995-96.
He became the boss after killing the criminal under whom he started his work."

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37777 comments Mod
Kusal, are you still looking for this or did you find it?