What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Horror novel, wealthy Manhattan couple acquires twins with feral/nocturnal habits

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Douglas (last edited Aug 24, 2018 11:52AM) (new)

Douglas | 1 comments Looking for the name of a book I read maybe 4 - 5 years ago about a wealthy couple living in Manhattan who learn they can't have their own biological children but are told about someone in Europe that can either help them conceive or allow then to adopt (I can't recall for certain). They end up having (or adopting) twins - a boy and a girl but it turns out they were the results of some sort of medical experiments, and the kids end up having feral/nocturnal instincts and can'tbe let out of the house. eventaully they learn how to sneak out of the house and learn there are other children like them in the city, living in abandoned buildings. The climax of the story takes place in or near Central Park, I believe. I can't recall the characters names, nor the author, but wanted to learn the title of the book and the author's name to see if there are any other books by the same author.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Douglas ~~
Typing in all caps indicates that you are shouting. Please use caps appropriately.

In addition, look at the tips for beginning a book request here:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33251 comments Mod
Breed by Chase Novak seems to match your description.

(Google search - site:www.goodreads.com "horror" "new york" couple children "twins" experiments night)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Breed (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Chase Novak (other topics)