Beta Reader Group discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victorique (new)

Victorique Crawford (victoriquecrawford) | 27 comments Once again, I have finished up with most of my requests and is now opening this up. This time with a twist, I will accept all genres except erotica and nonfiction provided the premise is interesting.

Especially if the book delves into deep themes, character study, complex relationships. Or has battles of wit, political struggles, and a fight for a throne.

But again, everything is free to be submitted. I'll close it once I have three requests. Also, I will prefer if you sent me a few chapters at a time as compared to a full manuscript.

Email: Dawningmoon1805@gmail.com

message 2: by Keith (new)

Keith Oxenrider (mitakeet) | 1166 comments Since it seems like you've been here before, why are you publishing this in the 'Discussion' ?

message 3: by Nicolina (new)

Nicolina Martin | 8 comments Keith wrote: "Since it seems like you've been here before, why are you publishing this in the 'Discussion' ?"

He/she's in the right place, as far as I can see.

message 4: by Keith (new)

Keith Oxenrider (mitakeet) | 1166 comments Then it got moved, as it was in the 'Discussion' area before.

message 5: by Nicolina (new)

Nicolina Martin | 8 comments Aha. :)

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat Devitt (kat_devitt_author) | 102 comments Hello!

I'm looking for beta readers interested in the dark, the supernatural, the Gothic... Because I've written something along those lines, but it sure has been a pain in the butt to edit. I need your feedback!

My story is a Gothic historical. It's approximately 14,000 words long, so it's a shorter read. I'm looking for someone with an eye for plot, condensing words(I can be verbose sometimes), and overall character development.

Please email me at katdevittauthor@gmail.com if you're interested! Thanks :)

message 7: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Combs | 28 comments This seems to be up your alley, if you are still accepting new manuscripts!

I am looking for a beta for my approximately 50k word novel. You need to have a Gmail account, as I use Google Drive for everything.

General Synopsis: A photographer visits a lonely town to take photos for a client. He encounters many different people while there, but doesn't take anyone's life too seriously. As the novel progresses, the readers and the photographer learn about their lives and what lies beyond the mask. There is also a little bit of a mystery surrounding the town's history and some of the character's pasts.

You can email me at briannacombs.author@gmail.com if you are interested! I don't have any deadlines, so don't feel pressure on that end. Thank you!

message 8: by Dunia (new)

Dunia (duniapink) hello! i am free to beta read if anyone is interested! just hit me up!
i can give feedback on plot, theme, characters, encoding, grammar, reception, outlining, etc.
i am into young adult, romance, smut included, supernatural, love hate, all the good stuff. just hit me up. I have beta read before.
:D

message 9: by Amina (new)

Amina Gray | 2 comments Hi Dunia,

What’s your email address? I have a romance and a NA Thriller (romantic subplot) that I would love feedback on. I can send the blurbs and you can let me know which speaks to you the most :)

message 10: by Victorique (new)

Victorique Crawford (victoriquecrawford) | 27 comments Okay, I am no longer accepting any free requests. I'm closing this thread down so please don't comment on it and future r