Christian Nonfiction Lovers Book Club discussion

15 views
Author Meet & Greet > Author Websites & Blog Announcements

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan, Moderator (new)

Susan (susanrohrer) | 280 comments Hi Authors,

Here's a place where you can post about your websites and notify us about your new blog posts. Please use this thread rather than starting a new topic so it's easier for us to find your info all in one place. :)


message 2: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Jo  Wilson (kellyjowilson) | 3 comments Hello everyone! I'm so happy to connect with you through this group! I'm new to the community and I'm happy to share my blog with you. I want to serve those who seek to understand more about their purpose in Christ and how every day they make an impact.

Check out my blog here: https://kellyjowilson.com/blog-read-f...

I have written a book that is currently in the proposal phase. You can check that out here: https://kellyjowilson.com/simple-trut...


message 3: by David (new)

David Winters | 6 comments Great to have you in the mix.


message 4: by Marja, Founder/Moderator (new)

Marja Verschoor-Meijers (marja_meijers) | 436 comments hi Kelly, thanks for sharing your blog here, looks great! And let us know about the progress of your book publication.

Kelly wrote: "Hello everyone! I'm so happy to connect with you through this group! I'm new to the community and I'm happy to share my blog with you. I want to serve those who seek to understand more about their ..."


message 5: by T.L. (new)

T.L. Lockley | 4 comments Hello! I am T.L. Lockley. I am new to social media, blogging, and this platform. Please be patient with me as I get my footing under me. My ministering gift is teaching. It is my desire to see the Body of Christ mature into our collective and individual purpose. I recently felt led by the Holy Spirit to marry my gift of teaching with writing. So, I am in the process of writing my first book (which is a Bible study) and began a blog. I hope that you will take a look at it and find encouragement.

https://tllockley.com/


message 6: by K.J. (new)

K.J. Soze (kjsoze) | 26 comments Welcome Ms. Lockley. I started earlier this year so I still remember the challenges. The process can be very painful at times sorting through all of the options and opinions out there for DIY. However, I will encourage you that once you get through the confusion it becomes a lot easier. I know that I feel much better about the whole thing now. Let me know if you have any questions. KJ


message 7: by K.J. (new)

K.J. Soze (kjsoze) | 26 comments I just finished my new website so I want to share the news. Normally I would have outsourced everything in the past as I have never built a site before. For some reason I wanted to do it myself this time and I am glad that I did. https://kjsoze.com/


message 8: by T.L. (new)

T.L. Lockley | 4 comments K.J.
Thank you for letting me know that I am not alone in feeling completely lost. I look forward to becoming apart of this platform in positive ways.

T.L.


message 9: by Susan, Moderator (new)

Susan (susanrohrer) | 280 comments T.L. wrote: "K.J.
Thank you for letting me know that I am not alone in feeling completely lost. I look forward to becoming apart of this platform in positive ways.

T.L."


It takes a while, but you'll catch on. We look forward to hearing about your book when it's out. :)


message 10: by T.L. (new)

T.L. Lockley | 4 comments Susan wrote: "T.L. wrote: "K.J.
Thank you for letting me know that I am not alone in feeling completely lost. I look forward to becoming apart of this platform in positive ways.

T.L."

It takes a while, but you..."


Thank you, Susan!


message 11: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Jo  Wilson (kellyjowilson) | 3 comments Marja wrote: "hi Kelly, thanks for sharing your blog here, looks great! And let us know about the progress of your book publication.

Kelly wrote: "Hello everyone! I'm so happy to connect with you through this g..."


Thanks Marja!! I'm happy to be here!


message 12: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Jo  Wilson (kellyjowilson) | 3 comments K.J. wrote: "I just finished my new website so I want to share the news. Normally I would have outsourced everything in the past as I have never built a site before. For some reason I wanted to do it myself thi..."

I really like your site! It's clean and elegant. Good luck to you!


message 13: by Marja, Founder/Moderator (new)

Marja Verschoor-Meijers (marja_meijers) | 436 comments I think you did a great job on the website!
K.J. wrote: "I just finished my new website so I want to share the news. Normally I would have outsourced everything in the past as I have never built a site before. For some reason I wanted to do it myself thi..."


message 14: by Brian (last edited Nov 26, 2019 04:03PM) (new)

Brian Goslee (brian_goslee) | 4 comments Hello All,

My website is https://www.ctfaith.com and my blog posts can be found at https://www.ctfaith.com/blog

Brian Goslee
brian@ctfaith.com


message 15: by Brian (new)

Brian Goslee (brian_goslee) | 4 comments KJ-Great website and blog post. I love the style of the layout of your blog posts and resonate strongly with the content. I shared your post on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/changedthrou...

All the best,

Brian


message 16: by K.J. (new)

K.J. Soze (kjsoze) | 26 comments Thank you. If anyone needs help with their website or blog let me know. I went through 3 hosts and several iterations to finally find something that works with ease. Just email me from my site or send me a Goodreads message and I can share what I did if you want to save time and headaches with DIY. KJ


back to top