Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Correcting an author mistake

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madeline (new)

Madeline McQueen (madelinemcqueen) | 3 comments Hey there,

I'm new to this site (I just signed up about an hour or so ago) and found my book on here which I was chuffed to see! However, it's under the wrong Madeline McQueen. It says the authors are "Jacqueline A. Adams" and Madeline McQueen, which is correct, but it's not me. Under the same name as mine, it also says that another book was written but that one wasn't written by me. I wrote "Anuanna" not "Close That Sale."
Clicking on my book, the links are wrong, they don't even exist and it's missing some information. I'll put a link here to this Madeline McQueen: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

Is there a way I can change this and put it under my name as I'm the author? I'd also like to correct all the mistakes and put the correct links to it.

If anyone can help, that would be fab.

Thank you.

message 2: by Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂ (last edited Jul 26, 2018 01:34PM) (new)

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5094 comments Madeline wrote: "Hey there,

I'm new to this site (I just signed up about an hour or so ago) and found my book on here which I was chuffed to see! However, it's under the wrong Madeline McQueen. It says the author..."

Hi Madeline

Welcome to GR.

On this page https://www.goodreads.com/author/show... if you scroll down you will see Is this you? Let us know. Click on the let us know part.

The joining process should give you the option to select which book is yours - or which isn't.

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott | 21333 comments I moved Close That Sale to a new profile.

message 4: by Madeline (new)

Madeline McQueen (madelinemcqueen) | 3 comments Carol ꧁꧂ wrote: "Madeline wrote: "Hey there,

I'm new to this site (I just signed up about an hour or so ago) and found my book on here which I was chuffed to see! However, it's under the wrong Madeline McQueen. I..."

Hi Carol,

Thank you and thanks for letting me know. I missed that but now I've filled it out.

Thanks again! :-)

message 5: by Madeline (new)

Madeline McQueen (madelinemcqueen) | 3 comments Scott wrote: "I moved Close That Sale to a new profile."

Thank you very much for your help.