What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Forever Violet (Tangled Realms #1)
This topic is about Forever Violet
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult Paranormal Romance: Girl goes to club, meets fairies (fae) to find out she's important. [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Melanie | 534 comments Read on kindle unlimited in the past 3 years. The Girl (woman) i believe is human but i can't remember exactly. (she might be a half breed). She friends with a Vampire. He is able to cross over to different realms. Humans can only cross over into other realms at check points but they need paperwork and a sponsor. Anyways, the Vampire brings the Girl to a night club/bar to met his "friends", these friends are actually Faries (Fae) for protection for her. Whiles she's at the table speaking with them, she and the Prince Fairy feels something strange. He pretty much wigs out and acts really rude to her. The Vampire knows that she's special and means something to this Prince, that's why he brings her to met him.
Fast forward, the Vampire and Girl go into the Fae Realm to the Prince's house (with fake papers because they are trying to hide her from danger). Later the Prince brings her to another club for the Wild Hunt. And she's the huntee for him to catch. Don't know what happens.

-Side note, the Vampire friend goes missing when he goes home one night after bringing the Girl to the Prince's house.
-Side note, fairy and werewolf/or shapeshifters kids are going missing/falling to sleep and cant wake up in the wild flowers at the Prince's realm.

Melanie | 534 comments oh and i believe this is Adult book or New adult. This might be a series too, but this is book 1 in the series

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35129 comments Mod
I removed the ALL CAPS from the topic header. (It looks like shouting.)

Melanie | 534 comments I recall that the Prince Faerie doesn't want his Father to know about her. Something along the lines that if the Father finds out about her he will take care and use her for his own gain. Something about maybe giving her to a "bad witch". This bad witch is the one who cursed the flower field at the Princes house/terrority.

-book is during current modern times.

Melanie | 534 comments I recall that the Prince Faerie doesn't want his Father to know about her. Something along the lines that if the Father finds out about her he will take care and use her for his own gain. Something about maybe giving her to a "bad witch". This bad witch is the one who cursed the flower field at the Princes house/terrority.

-book is during current modern times.

Melanie | 534 comments Bump.

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela Johnson | 78 comments Is it possible that this might be one of the last books in the Dead series by Charlaine Harris? I think they're technically called The Southern Vampire series (True Blood the HBO series was based on them.) Sookie Stackhouse is part human, part faerie...in the later books Niall, her full faerie grandfather is introduced and a portal to the faerie realm is opened. There are vampires (boyfriends of Sookie), shapeshifters/werewolves, and other fae...and in one of the later ones theres a faerie nightclub (Dead Reckoning I think...though I'm not sure). So they have all the elements of your descriptions...just not sure it's your book. But take a look, they're really good (especially the early part of the series). You know, just in case you need new reading material anyhow. ;)

Melanie | 534 comments No sorry not it, this all happens in the first book.

message 9: by CrazyUnicorn (new)

CrazyUnicorn | 218 comments Sounds a bit similar to Amelia Hutchins the fae chronicles series

Melanie | 534 comments found it. The prince wasn't a faerie he was a prince werewolf. oops
Forever Violet Forever Violet (Tangled Realms #1) by Jessica Sorensen