Audiobooks discussion

Circles In Hell, Books 1-4: The Boxed Set Edition
This topic is about Circles In Hell, Books 1-4
Free Promos for Review > Four books in One!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mark Cain | 14 comments I wanted to let all of you know that I have released the first four volumes of the bestselling CIRCLES IN HELL audiobook series in a boxed set edition. That’s HELL’S SUPER, A COLD DAY IN HELL, DEAL WITH THE DEVIL, and THE RELUCTANT DEMON, making for a fairly complete story arc. These fast-paced humorous fantasies take place in a Hell that could only be described as slapstick, a Hell populated by the damned, devils, demons, mythological creatures ... and one very large bat. The stories are all narrated with great flare by Michael Gilboe.

I have some free codes to give out in exchange for fair reviews. If you would like to take a listen, private message me on Goodreads or write me at HellsSuper@hotmail.com.

message 2: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments jagsed5@hotmail.com

message 3: by Ron (new)

Ron Shaw | 197 comments Sonevar@Yahoo.com
or msg me here
US code please

Deedra | 172 comments I read the reluctant demon and am game to try the others.US or UK codes will work for me.

Kelly | 183 comments manya.shadiik@gmail.com I would love to review this

Kelly | 183 comments I’ve put up reviews on Audibke, Goodreads, and Amazon.ca.

Mark Cain | 14 comments Kelly wrote: "I’ve put up reviews on Audibke, Goodreads, and Amazon.ca."

Kelly, I’m glad you’re enjoying the series, and thanks for the review. Books 3 and 4, while clearly akin to the first two, take some different turns. Just to keep you interested, you know.

Best,

Mark

Kelly | 183 comments Mark, I’m looking forward to them.

Mark Cain | 14 comments Kelly,

Are you sure you posted the review to audible? I see it on Goodreads and amazon.ca, but not there.

Mark

Kelly | 183 comments I thought I did

Kelly | 183 comments It’s up now. Maybe I didn’t click on something the first time.

message 12: by Mark (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mark Cain | 14 comments Many thanks!