Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows discussion

Harry and Ginny or Harry and Hermoine

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia Anderson Throughout the course of the series, who do you think would have been a better couple... Harry and Ginny or Harry and Hermoine? Honestly I wish Harry and Hermoine would have formed a power couple but.......

Nikita No it was right that Harry ended up with Ginny because now it was official that Harry became apart of the Weasly family.

message 3: by Lady Willpower (new)

Lady Willpower Harry/Hermione. The Harry/Ginny relationship wasn't well developed enough to convince me that they were a lasting couple. it seemed based mostly on physical attraction, whereas Harry/Hermione had mutual respect and a strong partnership. Also, Harry didn't need to marry into the Weasley family to be one of them.

message 4: by Rae (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rae I just felt Harry/Hermione was right from the beginning. When they both went off with the Weasly siblings, it just felt unnatural. Harry and Hermione have had touching moments since the Sorcerers Stone, when Hermione decided to stay behind with Ron and send Harry on ahead, telling him how strong he was, and that she beleived in him. I feel like they definitely should have ended up together.

message 5: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann Harry/Ginny.

message 6: by Joshua (last edited Oct 28, 2019 01:38PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joshua Clarke-Kelsall I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Harry and Cho Chang! I actually liked their relationship and wished it could have at a bit more time to breathe at least.

Harry and Ginny felt forced, and I like the friendship dynamic that Harry and Hermione had. Wished Rowling hadn't paired Ron and Hermione either, or at least not as a long term couple.

Cygnus Selene https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...
Hey people! I'm new here. Do read my story and tell me if you like it! Thanks.

message 8: by Vivian (new) - added it

Vivian  Hu None of them. :(
Tbh, I did not understand why JK Rowling wanted to pair up Harry and Ginny. To me, they did not really have a strong connection.
Harry and Hermione did not feel like a couple; to me, Ron and Hermione is a better couple. I think that Hermione sees Harry as more of a brother/friend of her than a significant other.