Sophia (puffyliquid) | 66 comments Mod
hello :)

message 4: by Sophia, CO-MOD (new)

Hello, everyone!
I posted our first video.
I hope you guys like it!

message 5: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I have to be honest with you. I don't travel anywhere outside my country. But I will support this group at any costs.

message 6: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette (jj5again) | 7 comments Regardless of your travel boundaries- traveling is the best education. Everyone always highlights all the fun parts, but sometimes the "not so fun" teach us the most. One week in travel, on the move, especially within a 100 square mile "unknown" to you region- is more than a semester in any school, IMHO.

In the United States you have such varying climates. And not all of them are weather related either. LOL!

I've been to all the M. League Baseball cities- and not even within the baseball culture are they all similar.

But never let your passport expire. EVER! And always have one, despite never crossing a border. I give that advice to everyone regardless of their home nation. If they have a process, get it done.

message 7: by Sophia, CO-MOD (new)

@jeanette, I completely agree!

message 8: by Rumell (last edited Jul 27, 2018 03:11AM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Looks like I'll meet so many people who have interests with something I don't have.

message 9: by Sophia, CO-MOD (new)

Hello everyone!
We posted some videos on, Norway, South Africa, Montana USA, and Switzerland.
I sincerely hope you enjoy them.

- Sophia

message 10: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (tom471) | 25 comments I watched the Norway video and liked it. I have not been to any of those places in Norway.

message 11: by Sophia, CO-MOD (new)

I'm so glad you liked it!
I haven't either, but it looks beautiful, doesn't it?

message 12: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (tom471) | 25 comments Sophia wrote: "I'm so glad you liked it!
I haven't either, but it looks beautiful, doesn't it?"

Yes

message 13: by Sophia, CO-MOD (new)

Everyone, please feel free to post photos of your travel's!
I would love to see some of the exquisite places you have all been to.

It's quite easy if you don't know how. On the right hand side of your screen there is a panel with many options, one of them is photos, simply click on it and then click add photo, choose your photo and then click upload :D

I'm not sure about everyone else, but the first time i wanted to upload a photo i had to ask my friends how to c:

message 14: by Rumell (last edited Aug 01, 2018 11:41AM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Yes, Sophia.

This will be impossible for me, I haven't been anywhere outside England. Is it okay I post some fake pictures. Although people will think I'm a traveller when I'm not. I already know how to upload photos.

You might learn new things in here without realising it.

message 15: by Sophia, CO-MOD (new)

@Rumell, you don't have to post any pictures if you don't want to.

message 16: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I wonder if there is a country made of crystals.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 52 comments Like the emerald city jn the wizard of oz

message 18: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I have read over 1000 books within 1 year. I can't believe that. I guess my schedule has paid off. Once you have a schedule always stick to it.

message 20: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Your welcome

message 23: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I am really concerned.

message 25: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Because I have had a message from Rico through Facebook and apparently he couldn't able to access into Goodreads. He thinks someone messed with his account and deleted his comments and his groups. I've tried contacting the Goodreads but bthey never replied.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 52 comments Dear God. He could of been hacked and they don't even answer? That's terrible!

message 27: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I think the Goodreads Staff are up to no good.

message 28: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Do you smell something fishy?

message 30: by Rumell (last edited Aug 13, 2018 04:13PM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Fill this sentence by including adjectives.

This is a very ... and ... paper.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 52 comments This is a very starchy and long paper

message 32: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Oh that is very scratchy and long paper and I shall name it Jorge.

message 34: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I have just encountered Jorge.

message 36: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Okay I'll stop.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 52 comments It's fine. I act like that too sometimes don't worry about it. It made me laugh which can be quite hard to do.

message 38: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I sometimes get bored.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 52 comments That's cool. Me too. You bored now?

message 40: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Yes.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 52 comments Me too. I kinda wish I was back in school

message 42: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Me too. School keeps my brain active.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 52 comments Thank I thought I was the only one. Buy the thing I don't like is how anxious I get at school sometimes

message 44: by Rumell (last edited Aug 16, 2018 06:46AM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) It is the people, isn't it?

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 52 comments Social anxiety, test anxiety and wanting everyone to like me. So i guess yes some of our is the people

message 46: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I can understand. Some people don't take learning from granted and they make others feel distracted.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 52 comments Thank you. God some people are rude in class

message 48: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I know. There should be separate classes for those who do not seem to work well with others.

message 50: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I also think all school must cover every subject. They don't teach you Law at our school but in other schools they do.

« previous 1