Making Connections discussion

Cold Moon (A New World, #5)
This topic is about Cold Moon
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5345. - COLD MOON (A New World, #5) by Tonya Coffey

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Cold Moon (A New World, #5) by Tonya Coffey Tonya Coffey

Title: Cold Moon (A New World, #5)
Author: Tonya Coffey
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy
Formats Available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf
Time Frame: 4 Weeks

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

At last the king and queen of Ancients have emerged. Plans are in place for a new world, for all realms to be connected under one decree—an Elemental rule.

Jessa and Micha stand before the kingdom as one, the way it was meant to be. Yet in the distance, a demon lurks, waiting to rip their happiness apart once and for all. Even though they are surrounded by the people they love, who love them, the storm grows. With it, the realization the future may be darker than they planned.

Will Jessa and Micha get their happily ever after or will a demon, from the human world, take the True Power for himself?

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by Yowofficial (new)

Yowofficial | 1 comments Hey, I would like to do it. Can you email a PDF to yowofficial@gmail.com
I'll post on Amazon, Instagram, goodreads and Facebook. Thanks.

Tonya Coffey (tonyacoffey) | 57 comments Yowofficial wrote: "Hey, I would like to do it. Can you email a PDF to yowofficial@gmail.com
I'll post on Amazon, Instagram, goodreads and Facebook. Thanks."

Hello,

I sent you an email! Thanks for being interested in the book.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Cold Moon (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tonya Coffey (other topics)