The F-word discussion

BLATANT SELF-PROMOTION > In-Person Meetups! Gatherings, Events, Group Actions, Classes, etc...

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

WackyRomanticPyrate Diana (wackyromanticpyratediana) | 4 comments Our human selves are the most amazing story we have to share! Each a Universe of ...!

Please include the country & city of your meet-up at the top of your post thank you!

WackyRomanticPyrate Diana (wackyromanticpyratediana) | 4 comments I'd like to stay connected to, & meet more people in my area (West LA) w/an upbeat attitude who not only think, but LIVE, outside the box: Since I'm somewhat vision-impaired it's a challenge for me to search goodread groups, so if you can recommend other groups I could join to find out about books, post invites to gatherings of friends, & attend their meetups --I'd so appreciate it, thank you! Feel free to also voicemail/call & share this info live (phone doesn't accept text msgs): (310)936-3150

To start, I posted an invite to an informal gathering of friends here (but then made this topic so it’s easier for everyone to find meet-ups in general): 7/29, 3pm Outside ThBox Upbeat ROMANTICS Rewrite The World! BrainstormGAMES/Move/Massage MIXER!https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...