Christian Book Reviews discussion

Reviews > Book Review Request

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (last edited Jul 25, 2018 04:12PM) (new)

Kim Williams | 10 comments I would love for someone to review the first book in my Letters to Layton fiction series. Book 1, Among the Crepe Myrtles, was released in June of 2017. The sequel, When the Butterflies Dance was just released a few days ago. The series is based on emotions found in letters from my great grandfather to my great grandmother. He is begging to be forgiven and to reunite with his family. The true story of their romance and tragedy is unknown, so I created a fiction story around the letters and the tidbits of family history I do know. Among the Crepe Myrtles is a story of the need to forgive and to be forgiven. The setting is the early 1900's in rural Texas. I would gladly offer the sequel for review if the reader wants to read it next. (And I sure would hope so!)

Thanks so much!
Kim Williams

message 2: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 46 comments I would be interested in reading it! (I love fictional accounts of true stories, especially ones with one's ancestors!)

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim Williams | 10 comments Hanna, thank you so much! Please email me at kimwilliamsbook@gmail.com and let me know how you want the book sent to you (pdf or paperback). 🙂

message 4: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 46 comments I'll do that!

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (lynn_nicole) I’ll do it!

message 6: by Kim (new)

Kim Williams | 10 comments Thanks, Nicole! Let me know how to get the book or a pdf to you. 👍🏻🙂. You can email me at Kimwilliamsbook@gmail.com or just tell me here.

message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (lynn_nicole) If you do have a paperback, I would prefer that. Reading on an ereader for a long time gives me headaches!

message 8: by Kim (new)

Kim Williams | 10 comments I can get a paperback to you in the mail. Just send me your address. 👍🏻thanks!!!

message 9: by R.A. (new)

R.A. | 76 comments Hi, would you be willing to send a paperback copy to England? :)

message 10: by Mechthild (new)

Mechthild | 10 comments I like Christian historical novels and would be interested to read it. Since I live in Africa, the easiest way is to email it to 4me2surf@gmx.de

message 11: by Kim (new)

Kim Williams | 10 comments R.A., it would cost me more than the price of the book to mail to England. But I would happily send you a PDF. Thanks!

message 12: by R.A. (new)

R.A. | 76 comments Kim wrote: "R.A., it would cost me more than the price of the book to mail to England. But I would happily send you a PDF. Thanks!"

I completely understand! :) I have several other books I need to read first, so when I'm ready for yours, I'll message you! :)

message 13: by Kim (new)

Kim Williams | 10 comments Thanks for understanding! I hope to hear from you again!

message 14: by Kim (new)

Kim Williams | 10 comments Mecthild, I am keeping my grand baby today, but will get a PDFs to you before the weekend ends. Thank you.