Blue Lake Academy discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Karaoke Night

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catherine (last edited Jul 28, 2018 11:37AM) (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments ((Pretend)) Time: 6 P.M. to 8 P.M. ((July 25th to August 2nd))

Entry Fee: $2

Food: Soda, water, and an ice cream sundae bar

Decoration: The large room has a couple dozen chairs arranged in front of a screen and projector, which is hooked up to a computer. The ice cream sundae bar and drinks are located at the back of the room.

Dress code: Casual

((Please remember to put the name of the character you are roleplaying with in parenthesis. Not the one you're controlling, the one the person you're roleplaying with is controlling. This helps prevent confusion.))

message 2: by Bennett (new)

Bennett | 763 comments ((Everyone))

Colt walked in the room. He got back a week ago and need some fun after that exhausting practice today. He already had a few songs in mind that he wanted to sing to and one was pure comedy gold.

message 3: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments ((Anyone))

Johanna stepped into the room and paused, glancing around. She was both nervous and excited to be at the event. Considering whether to come, ice cream had won her over.

message 4: by Bennett (new)

Bennett | 763 comments ((Johanna))

Colt noticed a girl alone and decided to talk to her
""Hey im Colt, whats your name", he said

message 5: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments ((Colt))

"Johanna." She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, debating what to say next. "Um, it's nice to meet you. Is this your first year at BLA?"

message 6: by Bennett (new)

"Second year this coming up school year", Colt said and a yarn came out. "Sorry i had an rough practice today", he added

message 7: by Catherine (new)

"It's my second year too." Johanna gestured to herself. "What sport?"

message 8: by Bennett (new)

"Football, have a few college scouts already interested in me. I also do baseball but my focus is mainly on football", Colt said

message 9: by Catherine (new)

"Cool!" Johanna's eyebrows went up. "Is your interest Sports? I'm Creative Arts. I sing and stuff." She talked faster than usual, reverting to the old nervous habit of hers.

message 10: by Bennett (new)

"Yes its sports. Also Sebastian, my boyfriend interest is creative arts too", Colt said

message 11: by Catherine (new)

"Neat!" Johanna replied. "What grade is he? I might've seen him in the high school Creative Arts class." She giggled at what she had said. "Well, you probably wouldn't be dating a middle schooler. But I won't judge you if you are."

message 12: by Bennett (new)

"Sebastian is in 10th grade and i have no comment on the middle school thing", Colt said

message 13: by Catherine (new)

Johanna giggled again, "Fair enough. Yeah, I think I remember a Sebastian. Is his focus painting?"

message 14: by Bennett (new)

"Yeah Painting and and sketching", Colt said

message 15: by Catherine (new)

"Riiiight, he's the one with the twin," Johanna said as all of the pieces came together in her mind. "The one without glasses. Yeah, he has some awesome art. I just sing."

message 16: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments ((I gotta close up this thread soon. What d'ya want to do?))

message 17: by Bennett (new)

Bennett | 763 comments ((Its ok go ahead we can roleplay with those two in the future. becides i have been thinking about Colt being summoned to the principal's office because, a couple of the college scouts have called her about her opinion on Colt and which game would be the best to watch. It would be her wanting to know what is going on in Colt's head and asking has it triggered any flashbacks since she knows his past from his file. If that's ok with you.))

message 18: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments ((Ok. I'll post soon.))

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.