Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Romance novel 20k words so far and ongoing

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.S (new)

S.S Marie (ssmarie358) | 6 comments I'm currently working on a new project where the two main protagonists are dealing with the aftermaths of terrible breakups and they end up being each other's rebound. Throughout the story, they build a strong friendship that is tested by the feelings they start developing for each other. That's the overall plot.

I have seven chapters written and would like another set of eyes to read over it and give me some honest feedback about the plot structure and character development I have created. I'd like to see if this story seems like its going anywhere with what I have written so far. I'd love to write about relatable flawed characters that readers can fall in love with. Other feedback about scene structures/ dialogue/ or descriptions is always helpful too.

If anyone is interested please comment and let me know. I'd gladly look over your work as well. :)

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephpuma) | 8 comments I'd be happy to take a look at your story! Send me a PM and we can work out the details!

message 3: by Eric (new)

Eric Peterson | 20 comments Sounds interesting enough. Feel free to let me know if you still need another reader.

message 4: by Shivani (new)

Shivani | 8 comments Whoa I’m interested. Let me know if I can help :)