Dragon Cave discussion

People's Scrolls (I-L) > Justine's Scroll

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) i got the eggs from the cave all but the first of the four eggs i got now. then i just got everyone to click on them.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) once they become dragons you can get more hatchlings and eggs

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) ya i saw that.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) ya it is

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) what is your problem?

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) what about them?

message 10: by ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (last edited Aug 27, 2009 09:16AM) (new)

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) well for them to grow into the next stage they have to be within 3days and 15hours. the eggs can get a hole before then and the hatchlings can get wings but they well not hatch or grow up intil after they have reached the 3 days and 15 hours point. i asked about that and that is what i was told and it seems to be right.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) hmmmmm.....idk one of my hatchling would not grow untill it had less then a day left and it had more clicked and views then the rest so i think that it might also have to do with the dragon itself but paste all of your eggs and hatchlings here and i will click on them once a day.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) no problem

message 14: by === (new)

=== | 1011 comments

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) you might want to put the first two hatchlings in the ER

message 17: by === (new)

=== | 1011 comments click er,
do scroll thing
4 letter code
save me!

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) Bluelover wrote: "

"

you might want to put them in the ER

and Keeah i don't understand what the link is for

message 19: by === (new)

=== | 1011 comments whoopse

hold on
here it is http://www.sotidragon.net/er.php

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) k thanks

message 21: by === (new)

=== | 1011 comments ^^ np

message 22: by === (new)

=== | 1011 comments ^^

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!

Please click on them

message 24: by === (new)

=== | 1011 comments kk

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) thanks

message 26: by === (new)

=== | 1011 comments whatever you do don't fall asleep

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) why is that?

message 30: by === (new)

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) to late for that lol.

message 32: by === (new)

message 34: by === (new)

message 36: by === (new)

message 38: by === (new)

=== | 1011 comments whatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleepwhatever you do don't fall asleep b

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) lol okay i have to ask what will happen if i fall asleep?

message 40: by === (new)

=== | 1011 comments idk, im just messin with u

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) lol i thought so. it has been a while sence some one has messed with me lol.

message 42: by ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (last edited Sep 04, 2009 06:44AM) (new)

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) yay!!!! if you post what you now need clicked i will do the same thing.

message 44: by === (new)

=== | 1011 comments ... hi.

message 47: by === (new)

=== | 1011 comments

message 50: by === (new)

=== | 1011 comments ...