Challenge Corner discussion

Mister O (Big Rock, #2)
This topic is about Mister O
Let's Buddy! - Contemporary > Mister O, by Lauren Blakely - Starting August 6th 2018

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Felicia | 15005 comments Mod
Just call me Mister O. Because YOUR pleasure is my super power.

Making a woman feel ‘oh-god-that’s-good’ is the name of the game, and if a man can’t get the job done, he should get the hell out of the bedroom. I’m talking toe-curling, mind-blowing, sheet-grabbing ecstasy. Like I provide every time.

I suppose that makes me a superhero of pleasure, and my mission is to always deliver.

But then I'm thrown for a loop when a certain woman asks me to teach her everything about how to win a man. The only problem? She's my best friend's sister, but she's far too tempting to resist--especially when I learn that sweet, sexy Harper, has a dirty mind too and wants to put it to good use. What could possibly go wrong as I give the woman I've secretly wanted some no-strings-attached lessons in seduction?

No one will know, even if we send a few dirty sexts. Okay, a few hundred. Or if the zipper on her dress gets stuck. Not on that! Or if she gives me those f*&k-me-eyes on the train in front of her whole family.

The trouble is the more nights I spend with her in bed, the more days I want to spend with her out of bed. And for the first time ever, I'm not only thinking about how to make a woman cry out in pleasure --I'm thinking about how to keep her in my arms for a long time to come.

Looks like the real Adventures of Mister Orgasm have only just begun....

message 2: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 57654 comments Mod
21%: (view spoiler)

message 3: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

48%: (view spoiler)

message 4: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

76% :(view spoiler)

message 5: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

100%: (view spoiler)

message 6: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shit balls. -.-

message 7: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Felicia wrote: "Shit balls. -.-"

LISTEN TO THE AUDIO TWIN. RIGHT NOW.

message 8: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 5 stars

I will! But when I leave work. Lol. I'll listen to it on the way home, then when I take a shower. But after showering I am getting a good chuck (totally leaving that typo there, because FUCKING CHUCK?! Hahahahahahaha.) *chunk of Obsidio done. :D

message 9: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Felicia wrote: "I will! But when I leave work. Lol. I'll listen to it on the way home, then when I take a shower. But after showering I am getting a good chuck (totally leaving that typo there, because FUCKING CHU..."

hahahahahahahahaha DEAD

message 10: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Chapter five? 😂😂 (view spoiler)

message 11: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Chapter 18(view spoiler)

message 12: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

bahahahahaha you might

message 13: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Somewhere before 27(view spoiler)

message 14: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Finished (view spoiler)

message 15: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Felicia wrote: "Finished [spoilers removed]"

YYYYAAASSSSSS <3

message 16: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hahahahahaha. ❤️❤️❤️❤️