What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Older musician/rock star w/ adult children-wife leaves him

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crys (last edited Jul 25, 2018 04:27PM) (new)

Crys (goodreadscomlovemebooks) | 12 comments The wife of a musician leaves him. Doesnt tell him or her grown children where she is. She stays at a house that a friend owns near the ocean. She eventually tells her son where she is. While her husband is looking for her he is also touring. I think the son eventually tells his father where she is. Her husband visits her and while he is there a neighbor leaves them some lobster that he had caught. The husband gets jealous. Towards the end her children, their spouses and her husband are at her house for Thanksgiving. That is all I remember.
I seem to also think that she found out that her husband cheated on her years ago with another singer. I am not sure this is why she left him or not though.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37540 comments Mod
When did you read it?

message 3: by Crys (new)

Crys (goodreadscomlovemebooks) | 12 comments I am thinking about 2015.

message 4: by Crys (new)

Crys (goodreadscomlovemebooks) | 12 comments Any ideas?

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32073 comments Mod
Please note you can bump your request (post a comment) every 30+ days - or sooner if you remember more information.

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 6: by Crys (last edited Jul 26, 2018 10:37AM) (new)

Crys (goodreadscomlovemebooks) | 12 comments Kris wrote: "Please note you can bump your request (post a comment) every 30+ days - or sooner if you remember more information.

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/......"

Sorry. I should have read the rules better.

message 7: by Crys (new)

Crys (goodreadscomlovemebooks) | 12 comments One of her daughters is also very angry with her. When they are together as a family towards the end if the book she finally forgives her mom. The daughter who is angry with her is married.

message 8: by Crys (new)

Crys (goodreadscomlovemebooks) | 12 comments B

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32073 comments Mod
All I Ever Wanted by Karen Cimms?
(Google search = site:www.goodreads.com "contemporary romance" rockstar lobster)

Crys, what's the location (country, region)?

Is her husband the lead singer, guitarist, drummer, etc.?

Can you tell us more about the heroine - her age, # years married, how old when she married, jobs/skills/interests, personality, etc.? Is her husband faithful at present? (Spoilers are okay - just give us a clear warning before revealing a spoiler.)

What's the tone - romantic, angsty, steamy/clean, funny, sad/somber, etc.?

message 10: by Crys (new)

Crys (goodreadscomlovemebooks) | 12 comments The MC's children are in their late teens/early 20's. The husband is faithful now butthere is angst because her husband had an affair with another singer who has some contact with him still because of work. This causes problems in their marriage. Her husband does love her.

message 11: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37540 comments Mod
What's the genre?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

All I Ever Wanted (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Karen Cimms (other topics)