Horror Aficionados discussion

Movies & Television > Dark Tourist (Netflix)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alan (new)

Alan | 5271 comments Mod
In Netflix's new travel adventure show: From a nuclear lake to a haunted forest, journalist David Farrier visits unusual -- and often macabre -- tourism spots around the world.

I'm in episode 4 right now, and I think this show is intriguing and hilarious. Anyone else catch it yet?

message 2: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 11084 comments Mod
Not yet. I wasn’t sure about it glad to hear you like it. I’ll give it a try now lol!

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 7417 comments I like it. I wasn't sure on David Farrier, as the host, but he got better for me during the U.S. episode where his reactions were pretty priceless during the JFK tours and when he went to New Orleans.

message 4: by Alan (new)

Alan | 5271 comments Mod
Of the four I've watched, the first ep was definitely the weakest. The US and Japan were awesome.

message 5: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Zaccaria | 159 comments I am obsessed with this show! I've seen three episodes so far (Japan, the 1st US, and the Stans).

message 6: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2849 comments Hmm sounds interesting I may check it out after I'm done with black mirror.

message 7: by David (new)

David Brian (davidbrian) | 1612 comments Justin wrote: "Hmm sounds interesting I may check it out after I'm done with black mirror."

Snap! One more episode of BM to go.

message 8: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2849 comments I have like 1 more season to go lol

message 9: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2849 comments Then I'll check this out

message 10: by Jeff McIntosh (new)

Jeff McIntosh | 158 comments I've only seen a few episodes on netflix..but was expecting MORE than visiting Japan's radioactive cities etc...dull, for the most part.

Jeff