Blue Lake Academy discussion

Outside Campus > Cowboy Cafeteria

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments This Western-themed restaurant has a stage with a live band that is usually surrounded by customers dancing.

message 2: by Bennett (new)

Bennett | 763 comments Kade arrived wearing his nicest western clothes he had and waited outside for Desiree to arrive.

message 3: by Squirrelleap (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) Desiree walked on the sidewalk in her cowboy boots, boot-cut jeans, blue flannel and her hair in two braids. She put on a little bit of make-up under her eyes as a touch-up and kept Bruce close to her side with the leash. She spotted Kade waiting outside the Cowboy Cafeteria and a big smile grew on her face as their eyes connected. He looks pretty good, she thought.

message 4: by Bennett (new)

Bennett | 763 comments Kade sees Desiree and Bruce walking up to him. "Man she looks stunning" he thought walking to her. "Hey you look great tonight" he said thinking he is a lucky. He then reached down to scratch Bruce's ears.

message 5: by Squirrelleap (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) Dee smiled at him, "Hey, thanks. You look great too." She watched as he pets Bruce and thought, no one ever pays attention to him as he does. Normally, other people don't pay any attention to Bruce when he is around and they look at her oddly. "Are we ready to go in?" she asked?

message 6: by Bennett (new)

Bennett | 763 comments He got up and looked at Desiree and said, “yes just had to greet Bruce so he doesn't feel left out of”

message 7: by Squirrelleap (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) "Of course," she said. They walk into the Cowboy Cafeteria and she looks around.

message 8: by Bennett (new)

Bennett | 763 comments “you want to eat first before we dance or do you want to dance first and eat afterwards” he asked her

message 9: by Squirrelleap (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) "I think dance then eat," she said.

message 10: by Bennett (new)

Bennett | 763 comments "great i was thinking we could do Country Western Waltz for our first dance if you want too" Kade said looking at her

((sorry my smart phone is broken so im having to post from a flip phone so that is why my posts lately have been short lately))

message 11: by Squirrelleap (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) Dee smiled, "Sure."

((It's okay, I've been busy))

message 12: by Bennett (last edited Dec 14, 2018 10:13AM) (new)

Bennett | 763 comments "ok", he said and walked her to the dance floor where they spent 20 mins doing a western waltz. "So you want something to drink before our next dance or are you ready to eat” Kade said once their waltz was done.

((Managed to get a new phone))

message 13: by Squirrelleap (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) "I think we could eat now," she said.

(( sorry it is short))

message 14: by Bennett (new)

Bennett | 763 comments "ok would you like BBQ chicken or a nice steak" Kade asked walking her to the table he sat down

((It's ok I understand))

message 15: by Squirrelleap (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) Desiree thought for a moment after sitting, "Barbeque chicken, please. What are you having?"

message 16: by Bennett (new)

Bennett | 763 comments "the steak and does Bruce want anything I can run next door and get him some treats do he doesn't feel left out" Kade said smiling

message 17: by Squirrelleap (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) Dee smiled back, "I think some water is okay. I fed him some food before I left."

message 18: by Bennett (new)

Bennett | 763 comments "ok be right back" Kade said. He walked out of the building and walked in the pet store next door. Two minutes later he came out with a water bowl. He walked back in the restaurant and headed to the bathroom to fill the bowl. Finally he set the bowl in front of Bruce, " Drink up now" he said .

message 19: by Squirrelleap (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) ((I am so sorry!!! Are we still continuing this rp? I probably won't be able to come on anymore before the summer))

message 20: by Bennett (new)

Bennett | 763 comments ((I don't mind waiting till summer to continue))