Blue Lake Academy discussion

Grounds > Rodeo Arena

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments This large dirt arena outside the stables has supplies ready to set up pole bending, barrel racing, and other rodeo events.

message 2: by Squirrelleap (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) Rodeo practice ended and Desiree sat on the bench, tired. She loved it, but it was still tiring.

((sorry this is short and lame lol it's 1am rn))

message 3: by Squirrelleap (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) ((Bennett?))

message 4: by Bennett (new)

Bennett | 763 comments ((Im here was cleaning up after the hurricane))

Kade saw Desiree on the bench after practice and walked over. "Hey Desiree mind if i sit next to you", he said smiling

message 5: by Squirrelleap (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) Desiree looked up to see Kade. She didn't know him very well but she figured it wouldn't hurt to have him sit next to her. "Sure, Kade."

((Oh, is that where you live? My best friend lives there but she is inland more so it didn't affect her as much))

message 6: by Bennett (new)

Bennett | 763 comments "So how are you, Desiree. It seems like we know each other but as the same time it feels like we are strangers", Kade said

((I do live inland but its being affected too)

message 7: by Squirrelleap (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) Desiree smiled, "I'm good, Kade. How are you?" She ignored the last part he said but her smile said everything. Dee thought that what he said was cheesy and very flirty, but she liked it. Bruce, her service dog, licked her hand and she looked down at him. She scratched behind his chocolate brown ear with the smile still on her face.

message 8: by Bennett (new)

Bennett | 763 comments "Great trying to convince my parents to let me join a college rodeo team so i can do bull riding in college", Kade said. "Hey Bruce" he added and began to scratch Bruce's ear too.

message 9: by Squirrelleap (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) Desiree looked at Kade as he spoke. "I was thinking about that, but I might just make it a hobby instead of a career," she said. Bruce's tail started to wag as Kade scratched his ear and his tail thumped on the bench legs. "I think he likes you," she said. Dee was feeling pretty calm at the moment and Bruce was showing that. Most people won't notice that his mood changes with hers unless they've seen it happen. Which Kade has not. At least not yet.

message 10: by Bennett (new)

Bennett | 763 comments "Mom and dad want me to take over the ranch but my dream is to be on the PBR circuit", Kade said smiling at Desiree. Kade has had a crush on her for the past few weeks and still wouldnt go away. He now figured now would be his best chance to ask her out. "Desiree do you want to go western dancing with me on Friday night" he asked worried about her responce.

message 11: by Squirrelleap (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) Desiree smiled back at Kade and looked out at her surroundings. She turned to him when he said her name and a big smile slowly appeared back on her face. "I would love to go with you," she answered. Dee has been waiting a long time for Kade to ask her out. She had a crush on him the first time she saw him on a horse. She was thrilled he asked.

message 12: by Bennett (new)

Bennett | 763 comments Kade smiled at Desiree's response. "Great then cant wait to dance with you", he said. He was celebrating inside thinking that went better then he thought. "Afterwards i was thinking we could go horseback riding just the two of us", he added

message 13: by Squirrelleap (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) "Okay," she said. Desiree was so excited to go on this date with him but kept her excitement to herself. Her phone started to buzz. She picked it up and saw that her alarm was going off. "Oh, I need to get back to my dorm. It's getting late." The sun was almost all the way set and some mosquitos were emerging.

message 14: by Bennett (last edited Oct 12, 2018 06:40PM) (new)

Bennett | 763 comments "I will pick you up at 7 sharp" Kade said. He watched her walk away and once she was out of sight he did a victory dance in joy. He began to think of dates after the western dancing

message 15: by Squirrelleap (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) "Sounds good," Dee smiled big and walked off to her dorm. She couldn't wait for the date.

((When do you want to start it?))

message 16: by Bennett (new)

Bennett | 763 comments "Great then see you friday then"' Kade said watching her walk away

((Tomorrow since that is friday))

message 17: by Squirrelleap (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) ((You wanna post first?))

message 18: by Bennett (new)

Bennett | 763 comments ((Just did in Cowboy Cafeteria))