Christian Beta Readers discussion

Authors Posting Books > 50K Biblical Fiction

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenifer (new)

Jenifer Jennings Jenifer Jennings | 1 comments
I'm looking for two Beta Readers for my completed novel. The current round of edits will be done by the end of the month and I'll be ready to send out the work by the first of August. Will need the Beta Reader to complete the review within two weeks of being sent the novel.
This faith journey follows Miriam through the wilderness.

Thanks in advance!
~Jenifer

message 2: by Tito (new)

Tito Athano (bobspringett) | 21 comments Hi Jennifer,

I would be fascinated to read this, being a Christian with a B.Th. behind me. My only reserve is that I have a very string inclination towards historically accurate exegesis, so it has to 'fly' to satisfy me.

But so long as it is clearly 'fiction', then I would have no problems. I have done the same thing myself with an 'alternative Yeshua' in one thread of 'Rome in the East', which presents effectively the same Jesus narrative but from a totally different perspective. So I'm more than up to something that will provide a different insight.

message 3: by Tito (new)

Tito Athano (bobspringett) | 21 comments Jenifer wrote: "Jenifer Jennings | 1 comments
I'm looking for two Beta Readers for my completed novel. The current round of edits will be done by the end of the month and I'll be ready to send out the work by the ..."

Sorry, my email if you want to discuss is bspringett@iprimus.com.au.

message 4: by Jenifer (new)

Jenifer Jennings Tito,

I'd love for you to take a look. My goal in writing Biblical Fiction is to stay as accurate as possible. Of course some things we can't know for sure, but I hold strong to the overall timeline of events and theology. I have a B.S. in Ministry myself.

I'm wrapping up my edits and will have it ready to send out some time next week if that's all right. I started the search for Betas early this time around because it took almost three weeks to find willing Betas with my last novel.

Thank you for your interest. I'll keep in touch as I finish up.

message 5: by Tito (new)

Tito Athano (bobspringett) | 21 comments Jenifer wrote: "Tito,

I'd love for you to take a look. My goal in writing Biblical Fiction is to stay as accurate as possible. Of course some things we can't know for sure, but I hold strong to the overall timel..."

Thanks, Jen. I'll wait for it eagerly!

message 6: by Jenifer (new)

Jenifer Jennings Tito, I finished my edits early and will be sending an email out to you today. I look forward to your thoughts.