The Fandom Entries & Monthly Readathons discussion

Discussions > What do you think about audiobooks?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
Recently I've been using audiobooks from the public domain, I find them very useful because they keep me plugged into the story while I'm working or travelling. I used to hate audiobooks but now I rely on them to keep my reading-life alive when I'm too busy to read. But recently, I've heard a lot of people telling me listening to audiobooks doesn't count as reading etc., and I'm genuinely interested if there's anyone else who feels this way too.
As for me, I think that as long as it's the same story, it doesn't matter what format you're consuming the book on... what do you think?

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) | 6 comments I say they count as reading and if it helps you stay focus in the book books why should it not count? I love listening to audio books when I am going on a long trip or just doing chores around the house.

message 3: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
Sweettie Pie Reviews (Lizz) wrote: "I say they count as reading and if it helps you stay focus in the book books why should it not count? I love listening to audio books when I am going on a long trip or just doing chores around the ..."

👏👏 Hear hear!