Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys Fan Group discussion

What are you reading now (any genre)??

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 19 comments Mod
Let us know what you are reading and what you think about the book :)

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 19 comments Mod
I am going to start reading The Tower Treasure (Hardy Boys, #1) by Franklin W. Dixon tomorrow probably. I am so excited to read some Hardy Boys books again! :)

message 3: by Anabella (new)

Anabella  Shay (anabellashay) | 22 comments All things I am currently reading, not sure how I'm going balance this...

The Tower Treasure (Hardy Boys, #1) by Franklin W. Dixon

Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris

Wicked The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West (The Wicked Years, #1) by Gregory Maguire

message 4: by Palmgirl (new)

Palmgirl | 8 comments I'm reading "What Remains of Me" It's a thriller. I'm reading a few others too. I don't balance well when reading multiple books either lol.

message 5: by Anabella (new)

Anabella  Shay (anabellashay) | 22 comments Palmgirl wrote: "I'm reading "What Remains of Me" It's a thriller. I'm reading a few others too. I don't balance well when reading multiple books either lol."

Yeah its not easy lol.

message 6: by Addison (new)

Addison (addieemm) | 25 comments I am currently reading Ruins of Gorlan (Rangers Apprentice series book #1). Catie recommended it to me. I am not sure if I like it yet though!!!

message 7: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (beastmode08) | 14 comments I'm currently reading darth paper. It is a origami yoda book. I am also re-reading ways to live forever. Ways to live forever is by Sally Nichollas. I love the book! It is so inspinreing! If you want to read Origami Yoda books, start with book one. It is called the strange case of Origami Yoda. And, of course, I am always reading big Nate and rangers apprentice.

message 8: by Catie (new)

Catie  Ewing  (bookcatgirl) | 19 comments I'm sorting through my bookshelf, but I'm in the process of reading WRITING MAGIC by Gail Carson Levine. It's about writing Fantasy/Fiction. By the way, Ana, is Wicked any good? I've got the songs from the movie (haven't ACTUALLY watched the movie yet), and I want to read the book first.

message 9: by Catie (new)

Catie  Ewing  (bookcatgirl) | 19 comments Dylan, is the Darth Paper/Origami Yoda on your kindle? Because if your hiding books from me...

message 10: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (beastmode08) | 14 comments Yes it is on my tablet! I would not hide books from you! The conesquense would be to horrible to Imagine!! :)

message 11: by Catie (new)

Catie  Ewing  (bookcatgirl) | 19 comments (Menacingly) Yes. It would. I would... EAT ALL YOUR MAC&CHEESE!

message 12: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (beastmode08) | 14 comments NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :) Has anbody else read the Origami Yoda series? They are SOOO good!

message 13: by Addison (new)

Addison (addieemm) | 25 comments I think we are hogging up all the comment space!!! Typical for us. Sorry, everyone else!!!!!!

message 14: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (beastmode08) | 14 comments I am also waiting for another Hardy Boys book. Casefiles series. And of course, I am always re-reading Big Nate!

message 15: by brooke (new)

brooke (thebookishbrooke) Dlyn wrote: "Let us know what you are reading and what you think about the book :)"

Nancy Drew: The Mystery at the Lilac Inn is my current read!

message 16: by Addison (new)

Addison (addieemm) | 25 comments Ooh, that's a good one, Brooke!

message 17: by Catie (new)

Catie  Ewing  (bookcatgirl) | 19 comments Yeah, one of my favorite ND!

message 18: by Catie (new)

Catie  Ewing  (bookcatgirl) | 19 comments Second thought: All the Originals are my favorite ND!

message 19: by brooke (new)

brooke (thebookishbrooke) I just finished it last night and now I’m onto starting Secret of Shadow Ranch!

message 20: by Catie (new)

Catie  Ewing  (bookcatgirl) | 19 comments OOOHHHHH! I especially love that one, because of the horses!

message 21: by Addison (new)

Addison (addieemm) | 25 comments Yes!!! Such a good one!

message 22: by Addison (new)

Addison (addieemm) | 25 comments I just read the sign of the Twisted Candles and it was good! (Better than I remembered it!)

message 23: by Catie (new)

Catie  Ewing  (bookcatgirl) | 19 comments I'm reading Robert's rules of Order, I'm REALLY WEIRD

message 24: by Addison (new)

Addison (addieemm) | 25 comments Hey, it gets us lots of points for the reading challenge we're in!

message 25: by Catie (new)

Catie  Ewing  (bookcatgirl) | 19 comments IF I finish it.

message 26: by Addison (new)

Addison (addieemm) | 25 comments Knowing you, you will!

message 27: by Catie (new)

Catie  Ewing  (bookcatgirl) | 19 comments Ehhhh....

message 28: by Addison (new)

Addison (addieemm) | 25 comments Oh come now! Don't doubt that you will finish it!!

message 29: by Catie (new)

Catie  Ewing  (bookcatgirl) | 19 comments I'm already behind!!! :0

message 30: by Addison (new)

Addison (addieemm) | 25 comments You'll get it done, I know it! Don't stress yourself though!!

message 31: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (beastmode08) | 14 comments I HOPE she does, she has been all over the place, and has been late for dinner multiple times!! :) JK-she is doing great!

message 32: by Addison (new)

Addison (addieemm) | 25 comments Well after reading a cookbook, I know it can be hard to read books that are boring!! Especially if they are rrreeeaaalllyyy lllooonnnggg!