Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys Fan Group discussion

Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 19 comments Mod
Hey, everyone. Welcome to this very new group. If you love Nancy Drew and/or The Hardy Boys from yesteryear, this is the place to be. I hope to make this group really successful. Even as an adult, I still love these books. I always will. They're just so good. Anyway, my name is Dlyn. I hope you have fun here :)

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 19 comments Mod
SHINE wrote: "I'm Shine and I love both Nancy Drew books and The Hardy Boys books. I've been collecting books from yard sales and antique store. The books are so intense!"

Hi, Shine! I am so glad you found this group. I know what you mean - they are intense and so much fun too! I hope you have fun in this group. Welcome aboard!!

message 3: by Palmgirl (new)

Palmgirl | 8 comments Hi, I'm so glad to have found this group. I've been collecting Nancy and The Hardy's since I was 9, I'm now 38. They are just as awesome as when I was a kid!

message 4: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 19 comments Mod
Palmgirl wrote: "Hi, I'm so glad to have found this group. I've been collecting Nancy and The Hardy's since I was 9, I'm now 38. They are just as awesome as when I was a kid!"

Hi there. Welcome to this group. I am so glad you joined us! I have been collecting the books since I was about 12 I think and now I'm in my 30's as well and I agree, they are as amazing as ever. They are classics - timeless classics!

If you need anything, please let me know. :)

message 5: by Celsa (new)

Celsa DeJesus (thecelsa) | 2 comments Hola everyone! My name is Celsa and I’m originally from Puerto Rico. I came across Nancy Drew at a thrift store in Florida and have shared in many of her adventures ever since! I’m super excited to meet other people who love Nancy!

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 19 comments Mod
Celsa wrote: "Hola everyone! My name is Celsa and I’m originally from Puerto Rico. I came across Nancy Drew at a thrift store in Florida and have shared in many of her adventures ever since! I’m super excited to..."

Hello, Celsa! Welcome to the group. We're so glad you joined us. We're small in number so far but hopefully that will change. Nancy is amazing, isn't she? And finding her books at second hand stores is one of the coolest things. I need to go shopping there soon to finally complete my collection!! :) If you need anything, please ask :)

message 7: by Palmgirl (new)

Palmgirl | 8 comments Its so exciting finding other Nancy and Hardy boys fans...I've loved these adventures since childhood...Nice meeting you!

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 19 comments Mod
Palmgirl wrote: "Its so exciting finding other Nancy and Hardy boys fans...I've loved these adventures since childhood...Nice meeting you!"

I am so glad people are joining. So fun!

message 9: by Anabella (new)

Anabella  Shay (anabellashay) | 22 comments Hi I've always loved ND and HB books. I love Ned and Nancy and Joe and Nancy too :). I used to read the books all the time! and i've seen a little bit of the show and the recent movie, that came out a few years ago with Emma Roberts as Nancy.

message 10: by Palmgirl (new)

Palmgirl | 8 comments Ana wrote: "Hi I've always loved ND and HB books. I love Ned and Nancy and Joe and Nancy too :). I used to read the books all the time! and i've seen a little bit of the show and the recent movie, that came ou..."

Emma as Nancy was pretty awesome...Of course I had to buy that

message 11: by Anabella (new)

Anabella  Shay (anabellashay) | 22 comments Yes I need to buy that movie :)

message 12: by Addison (new)

Addison (addieemm) | 25 comments Oops! I introduced myself in the wrong discussion! I did it in the "Nancy Drew or Hardy Boys" discussion!! Also, looks like Catie, Dylan and I are a few of the only kids in this group!!!!

message 13: by Reader007 (new)

Reader007 | 2 comments I hear chimes and angels singing. I read these as a child. I received a reprinted boxed set as an adult. I'm a super sleuth and avid reader....ND is one of the reasons why.

message 14: by Addison (new)

Addison (addieemm) | 25 comments Welcome! So glad to have more people join the fan club!

message 15: by Carol (new)

Carol Palmer | 3 comments I joined because I'm currently re-reading all the Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys I can find. I'm especially interested in the first 50+ Nancy Drew books as they were originally published.

message 16: by Aby (new)

Aby (abylann) | 1 comments Hi everyone, I'm Aby. I've been at a lost of something super good to read and decided why not reread the books that I read when I was a kid. So Nancy Drew it is! I am also going to go for the Hardy boys books. I never got into them but there is no time like the present!

message 17: by Addison (new)

Addison (addieemm) | 25 comments Nice to meet you guys!

message 18: by ClaraBelle (new)

ClaraBelle (elsiecorriedale) | 5 comments I’m Clara. I’m 17. Been reading the ND and HB books since 2014. My fav ND is The Password to Larkspur Lane and my fav HB is The Mystery of the Hooded Hawk. It’s nice to be here!

message 19: by Heather (new)

Heather  (heather53) Hi I'm Heather and I have loved Nancy Drew since I was in elementary school. I'm now 36 and I still love to read Nancy Drew from the originals to the more recent ones. I hope that when my son who is 3 is older I will start collecting and reading the Hardy Boys with him.