Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Arnold et Louis. La Ruée vers l'Or.
Book Giveaways > FREE FRENCH Children picture book

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Harvey Storm (harveystorm) | 3 comments Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Harvey Storm and I am the author of a great new kids’ book called Arnold and Louis. Gold Rush.
The book is a short read with a total of 40 pages, telling a humorous story of two animal friends and is accompanied by beautiful illustrations throughout. It is published in soft cover and printed in format 8.5" x 8.5".

FREE French edition of this book will be on Thursday, July 26, 2018, 12:00 AM PDT till Saturday, July 28, 2018, 11:59 PM PDT.

I would like to ask you to take an opportunity to download my book and leave a honest review.
It can be found on Amazon at
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DGNP9DN

Thank you!

Best regards,
Harvey Storm

Arnold et Louis. La Ruée vers l'Or. by Harvey Storm

Rosemary Standeven | 1 comments Loved the book, and have written and posted my review on Amazon.co.uk and Goodreads. Sorry I had to write it in English - I can read French, but not so good on the writing. Thank you so much for alerting me to such a wonderful book.
Rosemary Standeven

Harvey Storm (harveystorm) | 3 comments Rosemary wrote: "Loved the book, and have written and posted my review on Amazon.co.uk and Goodreads. Sorry I had to write it in English - I can read French, but not so good on the writing. Thank you so much for al..."

Rosemary, thank you!

Harvey