What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romantic Thriller/Mystery novel. Heroine has trauma and she is OCD about checking her home twice

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rising (new)

Rising | 16 comments I cannot remember the name of the book where heroine is obsessed with checking her house twice after coming back home because of trauma. Maybe it was robbery. And after a while hero does it for her.

Thanks in advance.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39281 comments Mod
Rising, please add some plot details to your header since thousands of members are also looking for thrillers.

When did you read it?

message 3: by Amanda (last edited Jul 23, 2018 06:54PM) (new)

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments maybe... i know this is one of her quirks in this book...Love & Other Phobias by Emma Nichols Love & Other Phobias by Emma Nichols
there are alot of books with this quirk do you remember anything else about it?

message 4: by Ebookworm2016 (new)

Ebookworm2016 | 180 comments Is there still a stalker out there and that’s the thriller/mystery? Abusive ex? Is the hero law enforcement? Do you remember how they meet?

message 5: by Rising (new)

Rising | 16 comments it was robbery gone wrong when she was kid that’s why she had trauma. And I remember another scene they were in hotel room and she forgot to check? and some random dude was hiding in the closet that scared the crap out of her. Not sure if hero was in law enforcement or if he was famous personality

message 6: by Rising (new)

Rising | 16 comments Bump

message 7: by Kris (last edited Nov 12, 2018 11:40AM) (new)

Kris | 35128 comments Mod
Into the Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes comes to mind, but I don't recall that hotel scene. (The heroine experiences severe OCD and uses cognitive techniques to try and manage the condition.)

Rising, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

Can you tell us more about the couple - their ages, jobs/skills, interests/hobbies, single/divorced/etc., how they met, etc.? Is there a creepy ex-husband/boyfriend?

Location - country, region, big city/small town?

message 8: by Rising (new)

Rising | 16 comments It was 2-3 years back. As far as I know they were not married to anyone before. Hero might be in law enforcement or celebrity becauSe the stalker hiding in the closet in hotel was because of hero. Now that I think about it he might be in law enforcement and he was working on robbery case. Can’t remember the location

message 9: by Rising (new)

Rising | 16 comments Bump

message 10: by Kris (last edited Sep 06, 2019 09:49AM) (new)

Kris | 35128 comments Mod
A guess - Cold Case Witness by Sarah Varland"

Is this a romantic thriller/suspense?

What does the heroine do during the day? Any clues about her job?

message 11: by Rising (new)

Rising | 16 comments It was a romantic thriller and I can’t remember what heroine use to do but I wanna say she was in law enforcement.