What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA romance, human turned vampire due to virus in her system, faces death trials against others turned, becomes best friends w another vampire called Marcus?, trained by guy who rescued her when she first turned, has a vampire sponsor. Spoiler ahead.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ciara (last edited Jul 23, 2018 06:02PM) (new)

Ciara | 3 comments Spoiler

Her friend donates as a blood donor to see her
becomes best friends with other changed guy called Marcus who is gay

she is antidote to being a vampire
They leave for Alaska? when place is attacked
5 guys on a team who are called out when person is turned into vampire

message 2: by Tris (new)

Tris Crescent | 87 comments Could it be “The Immortal Rules” by Julie Kagawa? Some of your description fits this book, but other parts don’t.

message 3: by Ciara (new)

Ciara | 3 comments No it isn't but thanks. Its been driving me crazy that I cant remember the name. In the book I remember shes taken from her family to this compound where everyone who has changed is kept and they have to fight in trials to earn a place.

message 4: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4228 comments Aurora Sky maybe?

message 5: by Ciara (new)

Ciara | 3 comments The plot is close but that's not the book. Also remembered that she's the only female vampire/human mix. All the others are boys, so everyone is confused how she exists. A group of 5 guys who act as"enforcers/ huntsman" take care of her and help her train. They are the ones called to control a person after they've been turned

message 6: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 7 comments is it ? https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

The hive trilogy - ASH she is the only girl, and its an infection rather than a bite

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
Ciara, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Aurora Sky (other topics)