Polls for Our Souls discussion

Discussion > Dream Library/Organization

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stella (new)

Stella | 108 comments I would like 20ft floor to ceiling bookcases with a ladder. My dream organization would be genre then a-z author last name for fiction and dewy decimal for non fiction.

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia | 115 comments You should visit the Parliament buildings in Ottawa, Ontario. Beautiful library... I didn’t want to leave!

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 624 comments I haven't thought about the organization, but it'd definitely had to be bookcases from dark wood, up to the ceiling. With some cozy reading spots in between!

message 4: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 126 comments ⭐Anni⭐ wrote: "I haven't thought about the organization, but it'd definitely had to be bookcases from dark wood, up to the ceiling. With some cozy reading spots in between!"

Yes!!!
But also a nice big window/glass doors letting in lots of sunshine + view of a beautiful garden....or the beach & ocean

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Bowe (sarahsbookstack) I would love a nook to read on and so many books that I'd need a ladder that moves around the room

message 6: by Oscar (new)

Oscar Maquito (oscar02) | 26 comments I whould have to Move into an nice new mansion to store my entire books into this room into an Mini Library way beside my room and i whould also have an Kindle Soon 🤩🤩🤩

message 7: by quq (last edited Jul 25, 2018 06:30PM) (new)

quq  (190511) i’d have a bunch of pine and vanilla scented candles and a few houseplants, and they’d be in a tall circular room with bookshelves lining all the walls, with like that rolly ladder to reach the higher shelves. there would be skylights, but they would be closeable so i could read by candlelight hehe. and i’d have a sheet fort with pillows, and on the other side i’d have really cushy couches and two pet beds for my dogs. i’ve got it all planned out

message 8: by Sassy Sedusa (new)

Sassy Sedusa | 1537 comments i loved that book. that would be awesome.

mine would be like the library in beauty and the beast and it would be organized by genre by size order.