Audiobooks discussion

Respawn (Killstreak, #1)
This topic is about Respawn
Free Promos for Review > New Epic Fantasy LitRPG for review.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments If you'd like to review, please message you e-mail address and US or UK code preference. Thanks.

Lord Kadorax Darkarrow was born on Earth, but in Agglor, he's the highest-level assassin anyone can find. The leader of the famed Blackened Blades, he's made a name for himself, built a kingdom of sorts, and only had to respawn once along the way.

Then a rogue band of jackals sends him all the way back to a dreary tavern in a tiny village to start over at level one.

Hellbent on revenge, Kadorax sets out on a path littered with bodies - level up, find the jackals, slay their god!

https://www.audible.com/pd/Sci-Fi-Fan...

Rabid Reader (rabidreaderreviews) | 59 comments I would love to review it Scott

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Just sent you a code. Thanks so much!

Scott

message 4: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments jagsed5@Hotmail.com(US)

Victoria Haugen (victoriahaugen) | 97 comments Hi Scott! If you're not completely sick of me yet, I'd be happy to listen & review!! Heading on vacation so I'll have a LOT of time on my hands haha! victoriahaugen@yahoo.com

message 6: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Edward wrote: "jagsed5@Hotmail.com(US)"

Just sent. Thanks for your interest.

Scott

message 7: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Victoria wrote: "Hi Scott! If you're not completely sick of me yet, I'd be happy to listen & review!! Heading on vacation so I'll have a LOT of time on my hands haha! victoriahaugen@yahoo.com"

Don't mind at all. Hope you have an enjoyable vacation. Review when you get a chance. No hurry.

Scott

message 8: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments Scott wrote: "Edward wrote: "jagsed5@Hotmail.com(US)"

Just sent. Thanks for your interest.

Scott"

Thank You Scott

Jon Matte | 1 comments i would like to listen and review.My email sent via DM

message 10: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Thank you. Just sent via e-mail.