Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Wendy (Tales of the Wendy, #1)
This topic is about The Wendy
Book Issues > Book page not displaying both authors

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Erin Sky (erinmichellesky) | 23 comments Although both authors are listed with the book info, the right side of the page shows "About Erin Michelle Sky" with my photo but does not show "About Steven Brown" and does not have his photo. We are an equal partnership writing team. We've seen some pages that have both authors on the side column. Can someone fix that for us please? We have a big promotion coming up soon, and it feels important that both authors be displayed equally. (Maybe you could even list his photo first, since my name is first on the book?) Anything you can do would be tremendously appreciated. (The same needs to be done for our other book, The Intuitives.) Thank you!!!

message 2: by Olivia (last edited Jul 23, 2018 10:27AM) (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments Hi Erin,
librarians are volunteers who are here to correct or add book data.
We cannot help you with site features or functionality.
We certainly cannot re-code the site :)

Erin Sky (erinmichellesky) | 23 comments Hmm... I was sure I saw one that had two authors on it... I realize librarians can't reprogram the site, but I think there has to be some kind of setting somewhere.

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments As far as I know all books by two or more authors have only primary author profile displayed on the side and there's no way to change it.