Sci-Fi, fantasy and speculative Indie Authors Review discussion

After the Last Battle
This topic is about After the Last Battle
Group members > Angels and demons fantasy book "After The Last Battle" available for review

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matthew (last edited Jul 25, 2018 05:44PM) (new)

Matthew Moss (matthewmoss) | 3 comments After the Last Battle

I am looking for readers to read my book, After The Last Battle, and leave an honest review on here, and maybe even on Amazon. I can send the email in either PDF or EPUB formats. I am also open to books swaps, but just as I desire an honest review I will give an honest review.

**Blurb**
In a post-apocalyptic world, where the Hordes of Hell reign supreme, the only thing anyone could ask for is peace and quiet. Having lived his entire life in a secluded village, Telarious has had exactly that, yet for him it was misery. Bored of his monotonous life as a hunter, Telarious looked for any chance of conflict, so that he might prove himself to be more. When a band of demons tear through his village in search of an angel in hiding, one of the last of the nearly extinct species, his wish is granted tenfold. This one act reveals Telarious's hidden potential and sends him and his new angelic counterpart into a neighboring colony, where the struggle for power rages on. In over their heads, the two must learn to work together and with new, powerful allies to defeat the demons that have claimed Earth as their own

message 2: by Jim (new)

Jim | 5 comments I am curious: is there a market for these types of books? It is not a genre I would read, but that's personal taste. I wrote three more traditonal sci-fi books and I've been sending them to print publishers. Less than one in ten want to even look at sci-fi.

I would be a bad fit for you as a beta reader but I wish you all the success. Jim

message 3: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Moss (matthewmoss) | 3 comments Jim wrote: "I am curious: is there a market for these types of books? It is not a genre I would read, but that's personal taste. I wrote three more traditonal sci-fi books and I've been sending them to print p..."

From the research I have done, it seems that Angels and Demons is actually quite popular. Also, its written in a medieval setting where the the demonic and angelic powers aren't too over-the-top.

message 4: by L.T. (new) - added it

L.T. Anderson (ltanderson) | 1 comments Hi Matt. Your book blurb sounds pretty cool. Just messaged you through Goodreads.

Sci-Fi, fantasy and speculative Indie Authors...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

After the Last Battle (other topics)