Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Dark Fiction- Fan. Part one 17k word count

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B.D. (new)

B.D. McAteer | 2 comments Hey everyone. I am B.D. McAteer and I am looking for a reader...or two...or variable X. Obviously Right? I'm alittle tired right now so forgive but I hope this isn't just for romance novels on this thread. If so but you are still interested, Blight-Bringer is not a nice boy meets girl story. As the name suggests bad stuff happens. I am looking for people that can give an honest opinion. Now I do ask a lot of question which pisses off my supervisors because they expect you just to follow commands in the military. Please don't let me make you angry. The more I know specifics, the better I can give you a story. Also I will eventually want to do paid Beta. If you like my stuff well enough, stay in contact because i'll be looking. Also I know my stuff is littered with grammar errors...that's why I will be getting an editor. English was not a friend of mine in school. Science was my domain. What I will be showing is only a Part One for a, so far maybe 76k word prequel to a 3 part series. Idk how long it will end at because the character is basically telling me what he needs to tell me, Now If you've any questions before we begin please let me know. Let's do this. :)

message 2: by Joe (new)

Joe Barret (joebarrett) | 5 comments B.D. wrote: "Hey everyone. I am B.D. McAteer and I am looking for a reader...or two...or variable X. Obviously Right? I'm alittle tired right now so forgive but I hope this isn't just for romance novels on this..."
Let me know if I can help?

message 3: by B.D. (new)

B.D. McAteer | 2 comments Thank you Joe. If you feel like a read...well you know why from above. If it's a genre you think youd enjoy, shoot me your email.

message 4: by Joe (new)

Joe Barret (joebarrett) | 5 comments I do enjoy dark things; I do pay attention to details and pick up on scene things that authors may miss. Let me know what you need and I will help the best I can. Ask as many questions you want, your only trying to put your best into it.