BOOK REVIEW OF INDIAN AUTHORS discussion

Book blogggers > Books Reviews Blogger

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shabana (last edited Jul 23, 2018 01:58AM) (new)

Shabana Mukhtar (shabanamukhtarofficial) Hey all,
Reading books is one of my passions. Reviewing books is one of the many things I blog about. If you have short stories, novellettes to be reviewed (kindle edition / pdf / hardcopies); do drop a note here.
Check out my blog and my profile for the books I read. I prefer reading fiction and not a fan of fantasy. I can tolerate super short fantasy, perhaps.

message 2: by Mala (new)

Mala Mukherjee | 8 comments Shabana wrote: "Hey all,
Reading books is one of my passions. Reviewing books is one of the many things I blog about. If you have short stories, novellettes to be reviewed (kindle edition / pdf / hardcopies); do d..."
I have, do you like historical fantasy based on ancient India ?

message 3: by Shabana (new)

Shabana Mukhtar (shabanamukhtarofficial) Mala wrote: "Shabana wrote: "Hey all,
Reading books is one of my passions. Reviewing books is one of the many things I blog about. If you have short stories, novellettes to be reviewed (kindle edition / pdf / h..."

Oops, i missed mentioning the genres. Sorry, but not a fan of fantasy , unless it is suyper short (less than an hour read)

message 4: by Shabana (new)

Shabana Mukhtar (shabanamukhtarofficial) Closed for August.

message 5: by Rakhi (new)

Rakhi Jayashankar (rakhijayashankar) | 22 comments Hi Shabana,
if you are interested in review programs, do contact jayashankarrakhi@gmail.com

message 6: by Shabana (new)

Shabana Mukhtar (shabanamukhtarofficial) I will definitely contact you when I am finished with the full fledged novel.

message 7: by pristine.books (new)

pristine.books | 29 comments Book review of 23:59:59 by Sadashiv Pradhan
Publisher: Bluerose Publishers

"The easiest thing in the world is to underplay someone else's success."
'Why MBA?’ is one of the most haunted questions every B-school aspirant has to answer in an interview.
The story revolves around Jay, who gets an admission in the best B-school of India without knowing an answer to the question ‘Why MBA?’ Nevertheless, in his journey, he meets two friends, Abhimanyu and Ishaan, who have an answer to this question. For Abhimanyu it’s money, whereas for Ishaan it’s passion. By the end of Jay’s journey, he faces the dilemma–money or passion!
❇️ What would Jay choose?

❇️ Will Abhimanyu and Ishaan regret their decision of single-minded persuasion of money and passion?

❇️ Will B-school journeys of Abhimanyu and Ishaan help Jay in making the final decision?
Join this amazing journey of a MBA student and remember your college days.
🎁 #Review:-
🎈 The tittle of the book is very different and very catchy. I haven't seen any title like this ever. It was very attractive for me and by its title itself I feel like reading the book.
🎈 The dark cover of the book looks beautiful.
🎈 Amazing plot. Fantastic storyline. Awesome characterisation. Superb story.
🎈 With all the essence of life journey, the story is an amazing read. It will take you to your college days. The book describes the college days and education system in a very realistic way.

🎈 Language is very easy and understandable. Everyone can easily connect with the characters.
The story is very well relatable to every college student.
🎈 The author had done a fabulous job in every aspects. From the characters to the scene, everything is perfect.
🎁 #Ratings:- 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Recommended 👍👍

message 8: by Srishti (new)

Srishti Mahato (bibliosmia_c) | 3 comments Book review:
'The dairy of a wandering mind'
By Sindhu Menon

It was a pleasure to discover this incredibly short yet a mindful read. The book is a collection of short poems, personal dairy and blog posts. My favourite thing in the book was definitely the poetry. There are numerous poems throughout the book which are created simple and understandable. The book also consists few of her blog posts which are from her personal experiences in life, like the first time she went for her driving license to her first car and her career choices etcetera etcetera.

The book has been written beautifully with rhyming schemes and great economy of words. An overall quick and enjoyable read as it was well written, a mix of different aspects of life and anthology pieces which bring meaning to poems and cause me personally to want to read more. Not joking, but I finished reading it in a single night and I'll be definitely rereading it anytime sooner cause I feel it can be read and read and read and it would still have something every time I reread❤

A definite 5 star for me!
And lastly, I'd like to thank the author, @pristine.books and @bluerosepublishers for sending me this incredible book.

message 9: by Alisha (new)

Alisha (bookishcornerr) | 7 comments Hey Mala
If you can send me a physical copy then I am willing to post the review on all my socials. Let me know your thoughts:-)

message 10: by Shubhika (new)

Shubhika Pande | 2 comments Hello
I request you to please read and review my book. It is a poetry book and can be finished in one sitting. I can provide a physical copy to Indian residents. For international residents I can send a pdf of the book.

Synopsis of the book:
The "Myriad of Sanguine Dreams" is a collection of poetry capturing the feelings, emotions, social issues, and stigmas in society. The name itself means a multitude of buoyant dreams. The book is filled with topics both motivating and melancholic that falls under the umbrella of emotions and ultimately forms the essence of the book. It hopes to take the readers on a fun-filled voyage of words and the world alike.
Amazon Link:
https://www.amazon.in/dp/9390503140/r...

-Shubhika Pande

message 11: by AANVI (new)

AANVI WRITES (aanvi_writes) | 4 comments shubhika pande,
hello, I'm interested in reviewing your book provided it's a physical copy. kindly let me know.