Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading July 23?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2064 comments Mod
Starting this week with Terms Of Service by Marie Sexton.

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1249 comments Just finishing and loving my ARC of Dr. Strange Beard by Penny Reid.

All of a sudden I've been inundated with ARC's so I'll have to weed through them and prioritise what's up next.

I also bought The Queen of Traitors by Laura Thalassa, which is the second book in the series. I have got to fit this one in sooner rather than later. I'm becoming addicted to her writing and I'll be devastated when I finish her back-catalogue.

message 3: by Irisheyes (last edited Jul 23, 2018 08:56AM) (new)

Irisheyes | 892 comments Reading Donna Kauffman's Blue Hollow Falls. I read the second book in this series already, The Inn at Blue Hollow Falls, and really liked it and this one is just as good. Afterwards I've got book 3 to look forward to, Bluestone & Vine.

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan (susaninaz) | 1002 comments Irisheyes wrote: "Reading Donna Kauffman's Blue Hollow Falls. I read the second book in this series already, The Inn at Blue Hollow Falls, and really liked it and this one is just as ..."

I just finished Bluestone and Vine. Yummy. I hope you like it as well as I did.

message 5: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Jane | 7 comments I think I'm going to read Susan Elizabeth Phillips's Chicago Stars series if I can convince my mom not to cut me off her Amazon account...

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1249 comments Alexandria wrote: "I think I'm going to read Susan Elizabeth Phillips's Chicago Stars series if I can convince my mom not to cut me off her Amazon account..."

I think I've read one or two of those and enjoyed them. Good luck!!

message 7: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1895 comments Mod
Finished Come and Find Me by Sarah Hilary last night. The series is pretty dark but it might have been too dark for my current mood. So I'm opting for something lighter next. Not sure what, but something.

message 8: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1153 comments I'm about to start Sophie Jordan's The Duke Buys a Bride

message 9: by Susan (new)

Susan (susaninaz) | 1002 comments Alexandria wrote: "I think I'm going to read Susan Elizabeth Phillips's Chicago Stars series if I can convince my mom not to cut me off her Amazon account..."

The first one, It Had to Be You has the most amazing, funny first paragraph! Your Mom will love it. Use that to convince her.

message 10: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 892 comments Susan wrote: "Irisheyes wrote: "Reading Donna Kauffman's Blue Hollow Falls. I read the second book in this series already, The Inn at Blue Hollow Falls, and really liked it and th..."

Good to know, Susan. I'm looking forward to it. I really like Seth in BHF. I'm sure his story will be good!

message 11: by Irisheyes (last edited Jul 24, 2018 09:24AM) (new)

Irisheyes | 892 comments Alexandria wrote: "I think I'm going to read Susan Elizabeth Phillips's Chicago Stars series if I can convince my mom not to cut me off her Amazon account..."

One of my favorite series! I've read all the books - some I like better than others - but they are all good, IMHO! Enjoy! I'm jealous that you have all those great reads to look forward to.